yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I do yeh but it’s not working for some reason. In Mauritius I’m honeymoon and the WiFi won’t Allow it, something to do with against their privacy laws lol?!

If you mean you can log in but it doesn’t work - as in the order number does not work - then you just have to wait and keep trying as that can take a week or more to show the order. If you mean the page doesn’t load at all then I guess your just have to wait to find out or google a proxy site as that may allow you to log in.

Back to the actual point of this thread :p

@AudiNutta data:
{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-11-10T01:05:16+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-11-07T01:05:32+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-11-03T01:04:43+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-10-22T01:05:06+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-10-16T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-10-14T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-10-13T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-10-12T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-09-27T01:07:17+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-07-13T01:05:36+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2017-07-07T01:05:43+0100"}

So according to this my car should move to stage 21 on the tracker at midnight tonight.

I know that the actual build won’t start to Monday but it will give me great satisfaction to see my order placed in August start doing something on the tracker!

Last edited:
Reactions: AudiNutta
Mine should be heading the same way as yours... we will find out for sure tonight haha

I can't believe that an order placed in August is only going into build now. I placed mine in the second week of September and picked it up on the 11 December.

I can't believe that an order placed in August is only going into build now. I placed mine in the second week of September and picked it up on the 11 December.

As your aware from my other threads - I needed time to save for the car due to the cost of my S3. So I wasn't in a rush. I am sure if I had wanted one sooner I could have found a dealer (like Worcester) who still had allocations. Now I have the funds - I want the car ASAP so its good (albeit slow) timing.

So "fake news tracker" has me at stage 21- panel shop now.

I know that these stages, panel, paint and assembly are automated and not accurate as I stated before.

Tomorrow at this time it will say paint shop and the day after assembly - and it will then go to QC on Monday which is the day the actual build starts.
Then on Wednesday next week - when the build and QC are actually finished it will then update to 30 which means left factory. This takes 10 days on average to get to the port and on a boat to UK. But this also where it can be delayed as well - potentially sitting in port much longer.

9fc6ae455ddc81c5cfa691b57fccd635.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys we dont have tracking posibillity as you, so i ask i just got VIN number 2 days ago. What does it mean. Is my car Buld? Planto start build ? or?

And when u know VIN how long usually does it take to leave factory!

If anyone knows i will appriciate, it looks my car will arrive soon but any more infos from experienced guys will be nice :)

Hi guys we dont have tracking posibillity as you, so i ask i just got VIN number 2 days ago. What does it mean. Is my car Buld? Planto start build ? or?

And when u know VIN how long usually does it take to leave factory!

If anyone knows i will appriciate, it looks my car will arrive soon but any more infos from experienced guys will be nice :)

If you have a VIN number then the car is built and has probably already left the factory.

How long it will take depends on where you are but the best way to know is too search the forum to see if anyone else in your location posted about how long it took as most people on this forum are in Europe/US/Australia. So use the search!

If you have a VIN number then the car is built and has probably already left the factory.

How long it will take depends on where you are but the best way to know is too search the forum to see if anyone else in your location posted about how long it took as most people on this forum are in Europe/US/Australia. So use the search!

I know how long it takes when car leaves factory to arrive Croatia. Usually 2 day to reach Croatia, and then 2-3 days to reach my town.

Only i am curios is what happens and in what stage car is when u got VIN , and u replied tnx for that :D

I hope its here in week

Just got update car is built , finished today. Protocol given to deliver in Croatia, waiting transport :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jonny B
Hi from rainy north of spain!
Ordered my Sportback on 12 december. Firstly I was given built week nr 22 (end may...)
Now it has moved to week 15. Mid april...
Hope it moves forward again

Reactions: Jonny B
Hi from rainy north of spain!
Ordered my Sportback on 12 december. Firstly I was given built week nr 22 (end may...)
Now it has moved to week 15. Mid april...
Hope it moves forward again

It is more likely it will move back to May... Sorry! Just being realistic based on what I have seen.

... dont think so

LOL We all want our cars as quick as possible but the way it works is the original date is always closer to the actual date than any move forwards.

I could be wrong of course so only way to know is to check and see - but the date isn’t fixed in place until about a month before - in some cases even a couple of weeks so it could say April and at the last minute move back. The date its fixed is when the JSON data says stage 20.

But I ordered my car in August and its just about to start its build next week so your wait is nothing! :p

Lol my car is in transit already....went from being “order received” all the way to “in transit” in one week lol?! Missed everything in between. Don’t collect till March. Is this broken?

Currently watching Audi Sport: a legacy story in 5 cylinders at 35,000 feet on way back from Mauritius....good watch

Lol my car is in transit already....went from being “order received” all the way to “in transit” in one week lol?! Missed everything in between. Don’t collect till March. Is this broken?

Currently watching Audi Sport: a legacy story in 5 cylinders at 35,000 feet on way back from Mauritius....good watch

If you mean “stage 30 - Left Ingolstat” your car will be arriving much earlier. The actual build (stages 21-24; panel, paint, assembly, QC) take 3 days normally. So yes if the tracker says its on the way its on the way. I would expect it at the dealer ready for collection in around 3 weeks.

You can always ask them to hold it until March if you don’t want it sooner.

Reactions: FBF01
Mines showing “Paint Shop” today... but taking into account what’s been said on here already, I assume it doesn’t actually start production until Monday :seenoevil:

If you mean “stage 30 - Left Ingolstat” your car will be arriving much earlier. The actual build (stages 21-24; panel, paint, assembly, QC) take 3 days normally. So yes if the tracker says its on the way its on the way. I would expect it at the dealer ready for collection in around 3 weeks.

You can always ask them to hold it until March if you don’t want it sooner.

Yeh, that’s it, it’s left Ingolstat.

Can’t collect till March. The R goes back then, end of the pcp term and given its negative equity, in not able to return it any sooner. March is only 6 weeks away anyway.
Can’t blooming wait

Yeh, that’s it, it’s left Ingolstat.

Can’t collect till March. The R goes back then, end of the pcp term and given its negative equity, in not able to return it any sooner. March is only 6 weeks away anyway.
Can’t blooming wait

I find this status amusing as the A3 isn’t made in Germany - its made in Hungary.

Collected, today :yahoo:

Only got to drive it home for 15 minutes through city traffic, had to get home for dinner party :frowning:
Looks: great, should have been wide-body though...
Sound: awsome, coming from a Golf R mk7 Estate
Speed: ? (city traffic :innocent:)

The caged beast below:

Attachments

• rs3 2.jpg
    rs3 2.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Evil Diesel, FBF01 and Terminator x
My order now says "Assembly"...

I did confirm with CS today that it doesn't start its build until the week starting 15th Monday as I knew. So now it won't change status until Sunday night when it will move to QC. In reality the car will be being built while the tracker says QC.

The tracker will then catch up with the actual process when it leaves the factory - stage 30 is the first "real time" update that matches the tracker.

Looking at @AudiNutta status dates - his car was in QC for 6 days - so 2 days to build and 4 days of actual quality checks before it left the factory. So there must have been something that delayed it leaving the factory.

Collected, today :yahoo:

Only got to drive it home for 15 minutes through city traffic, had to get home for dinner party :frowning:
Looks: great, should have been wide-body though...
Sound: awsome, coming from a Golf R mk7 Estate
Speed: ? (city traffic :innocent:)

The caged beast below:
Looks awesome while clean or wet. You won't believe how the motorway grime looks on it in the dry.... Stock up on detailing products.

Hmm, we’ll see how I find it... I’m not pedantic and hope to find that the grime makes it look even more bad *** :sunglasses: but we’ll see...

My last Golf R Estate was candy white, the one before that Black metallic... in comparison I hope that Daytona will be salvation :sweatsmile:

Edit: If I had ordered today I probably would have gone Floret... it’s grown on me

Well popped into Audi today to check on my car.
Ordered 09/11/2017
Still no date on car Audi still haven’t set any build allocations for this year yet. Should find out beginning of next month but it’s looking like I won’t be getting mine till May

Well popped into Audi today to check on my car.
Ordered 09/11/2017
Still no date on car Audi still haven’t set any build allocations for this year yet. Should find out beginning of next month but it’s looking like I won’t be getting mine till May

Blatant inaccurate info from the dealer. I wish they would stop being economical with the truth. Maybe they don’t have an allocation or maybe they used it and you have to wait. I don’t know which but smacks of incorrect information.

As far as my order goes - tracker has updated to 24-QC however CS chat says that my car hasn’t been built yet - this makes me think there will be a delay similar to @AudiNutta as my S3 was being built by Monday evening and the RS3 hasn’t started yet.

Blatant inaccurate info from the dealer. I wish they would stop being economical with the truth. Maybe they don’t have an allocation or maybe they used it and you have to wait. I don’t know which but smacks of incorrect information.

As far as my order goes - tracker has updated to 24-QC however CS chat says that my car hasn’t been built yet - this makes me think there will be a delay similar to @AudiNutta as my S3 was being built by Monday evening and the RS3 hasn’t started yet.
I would of agreed but I was with him as he called Audi helpline.

I would of agreed but I was with him as he called Audi helpline.

Fair enough. But he won’t be waiting as long as me - I ordered in August last year and the build is happening now (or not yet if you read my post above lol).

Mine seemed to hit the build stage pretty early. I was told 2nd week of Jan for the build and it was actually delivered to the dealership before that. It's sitting there waiting for me to collect in March. :(

You, UK guys, might find the tracker useless or not updated but now, one week to build stage, I would like to have something like this to, at least, be distracted refreshing it every couple of hours...

@Spinstorm

As you predicted, mines now showing...

Your Audi has left Ingolstadt :sunglasses:

Reactions: JamesCrs3 and FBF01
I’ve been given this info from customer services today about the shipping times if it’s any help to anyone...

“If the ship arrives during the working week, vehicles take on average 24 hours to be unloaded. Your car can then wait for up to one week to be assigned to a transporter for delivery to the Audi Centre. Once the vehicle is on the transporter the timescale for delivery to the Audi Centre is three to five working days. We hope this helps.”

I’ve been given this info from customer services today about the shipping times if it’s any help to anyone...

“If the ship arrives during the working week, vehicles take on average 24 hours to be unloaded. Your car can then wait for up to one week to be assigned to a transporter for delivery to the Audi Centre. Once the vehicle is on the transporter the timescale for delivery to the Audi Centre is three to five working days. We hope this helps.”

Mine is still not built yet - I am going to assume its because I have a special car :p

The next time your status will update will be when its on a ship. It will take about 5 days to arrive at the port and then 5 days on average to get on the boat so I would expect the next change to be in 10 days.

Mine is still not built yet - I am going to assume its because I have a special car :p

The next time your status will update will be when its on a ship. It will take about 5 days to arrive at the port and then 5 days on average to get on the boat so I would expect the next change to be in 10 days.

Not built? Have you gone for an exclusive colour... mines primer, I mean nardo, so will have been a doddle for the paint shop haha

Not built? Have you gone for an exclusive colour... mines primer, I mean nardo, so will have been a doddle for the paint shop haha

It’s Ara blue so nothing that would delay it. I suspect that there are lots of cars being built and someone has to be first and someone has to be last. And it would seem my position in the week 15 queue is the back! So mine isn’t complete yet.

Annoying because I want it ASAP but it will be done soon.

Reactions: Phil3
My order date says 19/07/17 but it was actually 02/01/2018 - any ideas why this is wrong?

Also, my build date is apparently scheduled for February 5th... seems really fast given some of the time-frames I am seeing in this thread? I'm in the UK if that helps anything... hoping it doesn't get pushed back! Guessing i'll see the order locked very shortly.

And how do you get the JSON file?

Last edited:
My order date says 19/07/17 but it was actually 02/01/2018 - any ideas why this is wrong?

Also, my build date is apparently scheduled for February 5th... seems really fast given some of the time-frames I am seeing in this thread? I'm in the UK if that helps anything... hoping it doesn't get pushed back! Guessing i'll see the order locked very shortly.

And how do you get the JSON file?

As a guess, your first date July, is when the car was ordered by the dealer originally, you then ordered a car in January, so the dealer changed the original to suit your chosen specification, it was probably always going to be built on the 5 of Feb.

Mine was the same a July order, I ordered Oct built Nov, got it now!

Reactions: Callump01