yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Has anyone ordered red brakes and have them showing in the picture of the car.

My pic looks like all the options but doesn't show red brakes ?

are you guys using this site to confitm your options?

https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/ordernumber

you will need to install JSONView extension onto your browser, on that page scroll to the very bottom and it will show the options placed against that order

tip: log into yourAudi first then to the link above

jidxc2.jpg

Can't won't let me offshore. Does it work on mac only got a MacBook Pro at home?

Won't let me in. MacBookPro and Firefox here ... Get HTTP status 403 Access denied message.

Has anyone ordered red brakes and have them showing in the picture of the car.

My pic looks like all the options but doesn't show red brakes ?

I have ordered red callipers. Doesn't show in the pic but it is there on my options list.

It also shows tech pack which I shouldn't have. I originally ordered it but cancelled it. Hopefully it comes for free

Haha. If they build the car with tech pack when I have cancelled it. I will not be paying for it. Their Fu@k up.

I have ordered red callipers. Doesn't show in the pic but it is there on my options list.

It also shows tech pack which I shouldn't have. I originally ordered it but cancelled it. Hopefully it comes for free

if you have details you removed from your spec and your dealer concurs, and it arrives with tech pack = free as its then a factory/order system error.

Reactions: RYuill
Fingers crossed.

All the rest of the options are correct.

It's tech pack with Audi connect

Is there a list somewhere that shows what the option codes are?

Also my order on your audi now says:

"Audi Audi A3 - AU370/0,AU370/1,AU371,AU375

RS3 Spb qu2.5 I5270 DSG

Sepang Blue, pearl effect

"

what does the AU370 and Spb qu2 etc mean?? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Reactions: Bond Villain
Is there a list somewhere that shows what the option codes are?

Also my order on your audi now says:

"Audi Audi A3 - AU370/0,AU370/1,AU371,AU375

RS3 Spb qu2.5 I5270 DSG

Sepang Blue, pearl effect

"

what does the AU370 and Spb qu2 etc mean?? Does anyone know?

Thanks

I noticed these codes had appeared this morning as well

Mines saying the same now! Thought id messed it up somehow!

I don't have an order form yet. My dealer just ordered the car for me as a Dealer order. He only transferred it to my name on the 30th-Sep to stop me incurring the price hike.

I still have the PDF I sent him with spec which has the tech pack removed.

Unless you have both parts of an official order signed you may be in a difficult situation. Depends on the dealer and your relationship with them.

Unless you have both parts of an official order signed you may be in a difficult situation. Depends on the dealer and your relationship with them.

Very true. Hopefully it would be something that would go unnoticed until I looked at it. I have seen slot of people in the S3 section have there cars delivered with the wrong spec.

I will go in and sign the papers when I'm back onshore. Will have a look then. I will be keeping my mouth shut though

Reactions: RGBARGEE and monopole
Wish I hadn't got it now. I'm checking it twice a day even though I know there is no way it will change that much.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and RGBARGEE
When i put my code in it just tells me that its not right... Any help?

Best thing to do is ask your dealer to send you a screen shot of your details from his system and copy everything exactly. I messed around for months with it.
Only after I asked for the screenshot I noticed my DOB was wrong and a few things he had entered in capitals.

Any slight discrepancy and it won't work.

Reactions: RGBARGEE and NICK-C
Wish I hadn't got it now. I'm checking it twice a day even though I know there is no way it will change that much.
I was doing that for weeks and then suddenly it changed to status 20. Even though I have waited for around 90 days already I know the last 30 odd will be the hardest.

Reactions: RYuill
Best thing to do is ask your dealer to send you a screen shot of your details from his system and copy everything exactly. I messed around for months with it.
Only after I asked for the screenshot I noticed my DOB was wrong and a few things he had entered in capitals.

Any slight discrepancy and it won't work.

Ive made a account but when i put my order number in and postcode it says "
Your order details don't match any of our records. Please contact your local Audi Centre to confirm your order number details. "

So im unsure now. Ive got the print out of my order details, i only ordered it 4 weeks ago am i looking too soon?

I had that at first. Then as others have said it has to be exactly the same details as what the dealer has on their order. If so I would have thought it should be working, I think mine was about 2 weeks after I ordered and it worked.

Thanks! Ill double check everything is in order, I've been moved to BW4 now so I'm in no rush but its the novelty of it all!

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yeah know what you mean. I spent ages on the phone to Audi CS trying to find out why I couldn't get it to work to be told it wouldn't work as was beta and only for the first 200 customers, but they did say all details had to match so after amending them a couple of days later it was fine. Hope you get it sorted.

Cheers, ill just send an e-mail to my dealer and let him do the running around for me. To be fair he has been flawless so far!

You need to go into account settings and check your address, postcode, DOB, phone number etc. Once you have updated it all to lack what the dealer has, it takes a few days for the system to work. I think I was 3 days.

My dealer Bristol says I can't track myself at all as only first 500 can trial the system. Now on week 51 build.

I was told first 200 by Audi CS although they didn't seem to know much about it at all as was put on hold for ages while they looked into it. I think it is going live fully this month anyway so hopefully it will work for you soon.

Does it not go live next week anyway? I'm sure I read that somewhere.