yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Now onto paint shop. My car becomes cosmos blue today :grimacing:

Reactions: Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
My car has been on a train to the port, since last Friday.

Does Southern Rail run a franchise in Germany?

Reactions: mikemod and Audi Bairn
Could just as easily be sat in Emden, rusting in the salty air, like mine probably is.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Onwards from paint shop to assembly. Good progress has been made :smiley:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gordo77
Well, since I have now taken delivery of my car, I shall take my leave of this thread full of anxiety, impatience, and wonderment. I leave all you newcomers with this advice;

- When looking for status indicators, go to page 5.

- The wait for the build and delivery only gets worse as you get closer, especially when you opt to delay delivery for a week or more (I waited an extra 10 days) to have your new paint machine polished and sealed under a ceramic coating. Worth it though.
IMG 3858
IMG 3861

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Richierich37 and 2 others
Things starting to gain momentum with mine.
In Assembly now.
Still a long way to go but hopeful that mine will catch up with my wifes TT which is sitting at Emden trying to hitch a lift to the UK.

{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-10-15T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-10-14T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-10-13T00:00:00+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-10-01T01:00:55+0100"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-09-16T01:01:16+0100"}],

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and Richierich37
My s3 Just went into prep and its build isn't for 2 weeks yet!

Looks like Audi are WAY ahead of schedule!

Reactions: Richierich37
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's normal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend has an S3 and his build was a week late?

Although saying that he made some last minute changes

Last edited:
My friend has an S3 and his build was a week late?

Although saying that he made some last minute changes

Just saying, typically they go to prep about 2 weeks before the build week, and it'll probably go to the first actual build stage, panel shop I think, 3 or 4 days before the build week Monday.

Reactions: Rolls and Audi Bairn
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's normal :)

Yeah, you'll see from my post above mine was in Prep Stage 20 for almost two weeks.
Then Panel, Paint and assembly a day each so far.

Reactions: Rolls
Don't know why you guys put yourselves through all this tracking malarkey....lol, l suppose really there's never any pleasure withoot a wee bit of 3rd world pain.....l for one would never use this torturous tracking system....l ain't into self harming..lol

Reactions: Rolls, Audi Bairn, Richierich37 and 1 other person
Picked my car up today. First impressions are great. 1.4 COD is more than capable and refined. Interior is spot on. VC is a brilliant bit of kit. Done 80 miles today and it was a pleasure.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 1 other person
Don't know why you guys put yourselves through all this tracking malarkey....lol, l suppose really there's never any pleasure withoot a wee bit of 3rd world pain.....l for one would never use this torturous tracking system....l ain't into self harming..lol

I think I need to start tracking someone else's order... suffering a bit from withdrawal symptoms :D

Reactions: Audi Bairn, willh92, Simon L and 1 other person
I think I need to start tracking someone else's order... suffering a bit from withdrawal symptoms :D

Av learned in nearly 2 years what Audi's are all about....its torture..especially with one of my sons selling them ,so lessons learned....av already pre ordered a RS3 saloon,should have the first one in Scotland.....life's too short....lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Bargie1, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Av learned in nearly 2 years what Audi's are all about....its torture..especially with one of my sons selling them ,so lessons learned....av already pre ordered a RS3 saloon,should have the first one in Scotland.....life's too short....lol

Awesome stuff mate..................what you gonna do with them gash rims though, is there any other options?

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Jassyo06

Late 2017...? :gaehn: Offft too long a wait for me, and over a year into the facelift....? A nice Sepang RS3 whipped past me on Argyle Street yesterday as I was turning into Finnieston Street, sounded pretty awesome!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn, Richierich37 and 2 others
Late 2017...? :gaehn: Offft too long a wait for me, and over a year into the facelift....? A nice Sepang RS3 whipped past me on Argyle Street yesterday as I was turning into Finnieston Street, sounded pretty awesome!

Should be available to order at the end of the second quarter of 2017.....all Audi Franchise management have a preview of the car in January,so l was told by Da management...on Wednesday still got that old Sepang relic of a s3 to drive aboot in the meantime....lifes hard ....eh.....lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and Simon L
drum roll please.... 31 days after car left the factory, and finally @ status 39 :). Not long to go now :)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn, Gordo77 and 2 others
drum roll please.... 31 days after car left the factory, and finally @ status 39 :). Not long to go now :)

So read your post and thought may as well have a check...also hit Status 39 (however tracker Status updated 1:07 16/10) so only 90mins or so ago.

If that's really the case then only 3days at Status 38 but build completion and in to transit from factory started 6/10.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and pauly69
Awesome stuff mate..................what you gonna do with them gash rims though, is there any other options?

Them gash rims are the mega expensive upgraded alloys with the anti understeer 255 tyres lol,they do look better than rotors though lol

Reactions: Almo85 and Audi Bairn
Mines is still jumping between standard and Black Edition every other day but it's now moved back a week to build 48, 28th Nov. Did anyone else's build date move back while waiting?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolls
my car is in the UK! still have my current car last payment to make so i am having a battle with myself if i want to have an expensive month paying for two cars so i can have my Audi now.... first world problems.

Reactions: Brasso, Rolls and Audi Bairn
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Mine was 8 days from starting prep to in transit. That's pretty quick isn't it?

Pretty standard I'd say, it's the next bit that takes the time.

Well 4 days later and it's on a ship.

Is it possible to find out which one?

Car in QC now. Still possible that it could catch up with my wife's TT which has been on a train / at the port since last Tuesday.

{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-10-17T00:00:00+0100"},

Reactions: Darroch
Car in QC now. Still possible that it could catch up with my wife's TT which has been on a train / at the port since last Tuesday.

{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-10-17T00:00:00+0100"},
Exactly the same as mine :)

Is it possible to find out which one?[/QUOTE]

There's a few links on this thread to vessel trackers provided by some of the guys and you can narrow down the ships travelling back and forward from Emden to the three UK ports used, but there's still a lot of guesswork involved. Many of the ships are called "[fill in the blank] Highway".

New poster here.

Very informative thread, although it's probably going to be another tool aiding my progression to insanity whilst waiting for the car to arrive.

I've ordered the facelift S3 saloon in Daytona Grey with red calipers, pano roof, privacy glass, tech pack with virtual cockpit and super sport seats as extras.

I've hit the "Your Audi has left Inglostadt" stage (as of Wednesday 12th) which I assume means it's waiting in Emden to be picked up. I can only see the 9 stages of production in my Audi account, how do you guys see the numbered statuses?

There's a few links on this thread to vessel trackers provided by some of the guys and you can narrow down the ships travelling back and forward from Emden to the three UK ports used, but there's still a lot of guesswork involved. Many of the ships are called "[fill in the blank] Highway".[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks for the info. Too much effort for too little reward though. I'm sure it'll get to me eventually.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Darroch
Mine showed that it hit the dealers on Saturday....emailed before I read the end of it.......rang them today ...oh yeah he's on holiday today and he is the one and only person that can help.....just telllll me for crying out loud

There's a few links on this thread to vessel trackers provided by some of the guys and you can narrow down the ships travelling back and forward from Emden to the three UK ports used, but there's still a lot of guesswork involved. Many of the ships are called "[fill in the blank] Highway".[/QUOTE]

Mine came over to Tyne on the Nordic Ace... I followed that ship for just about every minute during its journey!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Audi Bairn
Status 40, so close I can taste it!

Likewise...have to say this shipping market really is pot luck - some have been stuck at the port for a couple of weeks whereas ours has moved along nicely from build to U.K.

Now just hope dealers get transport order sorted nice and quickly

Reactions: Audi Bairn and paradigital
I read somewhere a few pages back that they had thier Vin number from the raw data, i cant see that on mine (currently in quality control)

There's a few links on this thread to vessel trackers provided by some of the guys and you can narrow down the ships travelling back and forward from Emden to the three UK ports used, but there's still a lot of guesswork involved. Many of the ships are called "[fill in the blank] Highway".
Ok thanks for the info. Too much effort for too little reward though. I'm sure it'll get to me eventually.[/QUOTE]

Well it's landed in the UK so no need now to look for ships.
This is happening so fast! I'm not due delivery until 21 Nov.