yourAudi - Track New Car Order

So on page 4 of this thread there is another link you can access: https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/ordernumber which will save a .json file on a PC. From this I open in wordpad and can see the information which I cannot see at the moment on the Audi tracker. below is the snippet from mine. It is all text based as this is the text which is used to populate the Audi Tracker page with your details.

":{"orderNumber":"######","orderStatus":"20","deliveryDealerCode":"00502","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-10-03T01:05:38+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-09-19T01:04:36+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"A3 Sportback","modelVariant":"S line 2.0 TFSI quattro","modelVersion":"0","modelYear":"2018","vehicleLongDescription":"S line 2.0 TFSI quattro 190 PS S tronic","exteriorColour":"Daytona Grey, pearl effect","fuelType":"Petrol","engineSize":"2000","engineName":"2.0 TFSI ......

Just to add a couple of things:

Firstly, install this extension into Chrome so you can view the above text in a far friendlier format.
Secondly, you need to be authenticated for this to work so log into Your Audi first, then go to the above URL. If you don't then you'll get an access denied error.

i use live chat via audi.co.uk and the live chat function is on the right hand side

Just to add a couple of things:

Firstly, install this extension into Chrome so you can view the above text in a far friendlier format.
Secondly, you need to be authenticated for this to work so log into Your Audi first, then go to the above URL. If you don't then you'll get an access denied error.
Unfortunately on my works laptop it is locked down too much to install the extensions in chrome. I have noticed I have no issue on my MacBook though.

Car is now in panel shop so has started ahead of schedule! woohoo

Reactions: AudiNutta
:racer: my car is in the uk now woooo hooo, now the wait for the transporter

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Singh12
i use live chat via audi.co.uk and the live chat function is on the right hand side
Talking of audi.co.uk, it took me a while to work out where yourAudi is located on the beta version of the site.

Status 21 today, can’t wait! :D Time for the next few days now to be automated on the tracker, paint shop tonight then!
Hopefully I will hit QC by Monday and then it will be on its way.

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn, smokey74 and 1 other person
Status 21 today, can’t wait! :D Time for the next few days now to be automated on the tracker, paint shop tonight then!
Hopefully I will hit QC by Monday and then it will be on its way.

Best of luck mate, hopefully you’re not waiting for anywhere near as long as I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eeeeek status 40 today, hope its not waiting long to get on transporter

Which port is it coming into? there are 3 boats coming in today to Grimbsby and mine is on one of them.
Chris

Mine came into sheerness as I'm from dorset, arrived Wednesday now waiting on transporter

Last edited:
fc0e01b4c0907870b2cebccc349ed2cd.heic

Evening all,

200miles deep in the S3 hole..

I think I’m in love!

That is a beaut.

Mine went onto the production line on Monday and was in QC by Thursday. This is all hugely frustrating though as it's coming in 6 weeks ahead of schedule.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Strangler2017
That is a beaut.

Mine went onto the production line on Monday and was in QC by Thursday. This is all hugely frustrating though as it's coming in 6 weeks ahead of schedule.

Mine was in the UK about a month sooner than the dealer thought!!
Trust me it’s all worth it in the end!! The wait is worth it!

Mine was in the UK about a month sooner than the dealer thought!!
Trust me it’s all worth it in the end!! The wait is worth it!

It just means I'll be on holiday for three weeks whilst my car sits lonely on a forecourt somewhere.

I'll have to console myself with a month in Oz!

Reactions: AudiNutta and Strangler2017
So today my car is in Quality Control when I checked the tracker. So it is progressing through the stages nicely!

Reactions: smokey74
Wow that's a long delay! Mine was ordered at the start of August and build a month later. Currently on it's way to Emden.

I suspect the model may make a difference as the saloons are built in Hungary so their capacity/workload would be different to Ingolstadt.

Thanks for posting that; I have recently ordered an S3 saloon but I just assumed that they were also built in Ingolstadt. Interesting! Here's a link from 2013 with the announcement;

https://blogs.wsj.com/emergingeurop...nds-hungary-plant-to-make-model-a3-limousine/

I'll have to research the transport route; I've just read something that indicates the cars go by rail from Gyor to Ingolstadt first (?).

Last edited:
yes mine went from gyor, I'm waiting on A3 saloon, its been stuck at English port since Thursday waiting to get onto a transporter :sadlike:

yes mine went from gyor, I'm waiting on A3 saloon, its been stuck at English port since Thursday waiting to get onto a transporter :sadlike:

Thanks; out of interest, how long did your A3 take to move through the process from build week to the port? Hope you hop on a transporter soon!

Thanks; out of interest, how long did your A3 take to move through the process from build week to the port? Hope you hop on a transporter soon!

From build to now has taken, ordered car on 18.8.17, started build on 12.9.17 and 12.10.17 arrived at England docks

Reactions: KeithJLambert
Once again, same here. It is rather frustrating.

it is as don't understand why they do not have the transporters ready as they know the boat is coming in, what audi dealer is yours going to?

I can only guess Grimbsy. Is there a way to find out for certain?

Your dealer is the only one that can tell you.

This is worrying me. My RS3 had a built date of yesterday, has yet to be built and has to be at the detailers in 4 weeks time or I lose a several hundred pound deposit.

This is worrying me. My RS3 had a built date of yesterday, has yet to be built and has to be at the detailers in 4 weeks time or I lose a several hundred pound deposit.
Hang in there, you may be one of the few it all sails through in a matter of days.

Reactions: AudiNutta

What does your JSON data say?

Thanks for posting that; I have recently ordered an S3 saloon but I just assumed that they were also built in Ingolstadt. Interesting! Here's a link from 2013 with the announcement;

https://blogs.wsj.com/emergingeurop...nds-hungary-plant-to-make-model-a3-limousine/

I'll have to research the transport route; I've just read something that indicates the cars go by rail from Gyor to Ingolstadt first (?).

Mine's had a rather confusing journey.

It went to status 30 (left the factory) on 14th Sep. The next status should have been 38 (arrived at port) but this status was never shown. It went straight from 30 to 39 (in the UK) on 6th Oct, so three weeks from leaving Gyor to arriving in the UK.

It then changed to status 40 (ready for transport to dealer) on 10th Oct and has been sitting there ever since, so a week later and no movement at all!

I think you're pushing your luck there. Whilst some may get through in 4 weeks, many don't. Mine started build (status 21 - panel shop) on 7th Sep. It's now nearly six weeks later and it's still showing as waiting transport to dealer.

What does your JSON data say?

It’s says Status 24. But it’s b******* like the rest of the Tracker. Thursday before build with every single car they go into production, you can map out perfectly the automated tracker and mine is on it. My only hope now is that in the next day or two it says it has left the factory, because then that will be real information.

I think you're pushing your luck there. Whilst some may get through in 4 weeks, many don't. Mine started build (status 21 - panel shop) on 7th Sep. It's now nearly six weeks later and it's still showing as waiting transport to dealer.

Damn :( The guy going my PPF has already booked his hotel to come down, the deposit is with him. Really don’t need this extra expense, will have to pay for his hotel now if I delay it

It’s says Status 24. But it’s b******* like the rest of the Tracker. Thursday before build with every single car they go into production, you can map out perfectly the automated tracker and mine is on it. My only hope now is that in the next day or two it says it has left the factory, because then that will be real information.

hopefully that is the case. mine did the auto part, but looks like the car actually left the factory early Saturday morning.. the JSON data was saying status 30 from Sunday morning.

Upload 2017 10 17 15 59 46