yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Sorry S1Hoon, as much as Id love to be waiting for an RS3, I think you're confusing me with someone else. Slightly less cool S Line for me.

Well if that ship bound for sheerness has left - I thought it left Friday then that's it for this week. Maybe there might be a boat start of next week so we get a couple of chances...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello UK... I was not expecting that! Even 30 minutes before this I was still in Emden,

Now I am on the boat!

{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-23T01:01:20+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-14T01:02:04+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-25T01:01:50+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-02-28T16:02:38+0000"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2017-04-30T02:01:59+0100"}],
"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S3 Saloon","modelVariant":
"Black Edition 2.0 TFSI quattro","modelVersion":"0","modelYear":"2018"

I hope everyone else here who has been waiting is also on the boat when they look at the tracker.

For me this is brilliant - a weekend arrival in the UK means that I may be able to collect before next weekend! (If it has the normal turn around of a few days from boat to UK) and beat the no weekend handovers they decided to have randomly and not tell me about.

(Also I might add that 7 days from factory to boat is the faster average turn around; the next stage is 24 hours to the UK; then the fast from port to dealer is 2 days but I have no idea if the weekend will slow this down.)

ANNOYING UPDATE! Lets assume it moved from the port on Tuesday (2 working days) arrived at the dealer Wednesday; I can't sign the papers on Thursday next week because its the one day I am working all day; so I do it Friday they need 48 hours for finance to be paid - no weekend pickup! ********!!!! so I may have to wait until the week after - again many many assumptions - maybe the car will arrive quicker, maybe I can do paperwork Wednesday.... arghhhhhhh - its getting closer....

Last edited:
Hello UK... I was not expecting that! Even 30 minutes before this I was still in Emden,

Now I am on the boat!

{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-23T01:01:20+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-14T01:02:04+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-25T01:01:50+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-02-28T16:02:38+0000"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2017-04-30T02:01:59+0100"}],
"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S3 Saloon","modelVariant":
"Black Edition 2.0 TFSI quattro","modelVersion":"0","modelYear":"2018"

I hope everyone else here who has been waiting is also on the boat when they look at the tracker.

For me this is brilliant - a weekend arrival in the UK means that I may be able to collect before next weekend! (If it has the normal turn around of a few days from boat to UK) and beat the no weekend handovers they decided to have randomly and not tell me about.

(Also I might add that 7 days from factory to boat is the faster average turn around; the next stage is 24 hours to the UK; then the fast from port to dealer is 2 days but I have no idea if the weekend will slow this down.)

ANNOYING UPDATE! Lets assume it moved from the port on Tuesday (2 working days) arrived at the dealer Wednesday; I can't sign the papers on Thursday next week because its the one day I am working all day; so I do it Friday they need 48 hours for finance to be paid - no weekend pickup! ********!!!! so I may have to wait until the week after - again many many assumptions - maybe the car will arrive quicker, maybe I can do paperwork Wednesday.... arghhhhhhh - its getting closer....

Are you sure yours is going to Sheerness? Mine is still 38 so if so something has gone very wrong for me.

Are you sure yours is going to Sheerness? Mine is still 38 so if so something has gone very wrong for me.

My dealer is in Epsom - south of london but inside the M25. If it isn't going to sheerness then thats not great but also at least if its in the UK it will be quicker than waiting in port.

I am very sorry to hear yours has not moved. I would strongly recommend you call Audi and complain a lot. And when I say a lot; I mean imagine the most difficult customer ever and then multiply it by 100 at least.

Makkashar Highway is due to arrive at midnight on Friday. No idea if it would be unloaded over a weekend but it seems unlikely it would sit there for two days.

Last edited:
My dealer is in Epsom - south of london but inside the M25. If it isn't going to sheerness then thats not great but also at least if its in the UK it will be quicker than waiting in port.

I am very sorry to hear yours has not moved. I would strongly recommend you call Audi and complain a lot. And when I say a lot; I mean imagine the most difficult customer ever and then multiply it by 100 at least.

Makkashar Highway is due to arrive at midnight on Friday. No idea if it would be unloaded over a weekend but it seems unlikely it would sit there for two days.

I feel really sorry for whats happening to jonstatt, I'll have nightmares now with me being in his situation.
Hope it gets sort it out quick.

Spinstorm please keep us updated with the next moves on your tracker. My dealer is in Walton 10 miles away from Epsom and I'm really curious how quick they will move through the next stages.

What other boats have been linked with the Emden - Sheerness route before?
Besides Danube Highway on Thursday & Makkashar Highway hopefully tonight, did we have any other boat this week from Emden to Sheerness?

Morning all

So I can report that the tracker has updated to '40' this morning, in line with the advice provided by the dealer yesterday

orderStatus: "40",
statusDate: "2017-06-23T01:02:12+0100"

I feel really sorry for whats happening to jonstatt, I'll have nightmares now with me being in his situation.

Spinstorm please keep us updated with the next moves on your tracker. My dealer is in Walton 10 miles away from Epsom and I'm really curious how quick they will move through the next stages.

Besides Danube Highway on Thursday & Makkashar Highway hopefully tonight, did we have any other boat this week from Emden to Sheerness?
Good news Spinstorm, I was status38 one day after you, so I'm hoping to be on the next boat out. Grimsby probably.

At least you can show your dealer and Audi CS evidence of other cars that have been in port much less time than yours. I hope there is something they can do, that wait is unacceptable.

As far as I know all boats on Sheerness or Grimsby runs are operated by KESS and are called something Highway. Although not all such ships are on the Emden to Sheerness or Grimsby run at all times. They rotate onto other routes.

Neckar Highway is in Emden now. No destination or leaving time, but I will guess it leaves tomorrow for Grimsby.

Weser Highway is in Grimsby and going back to Emden today. Possibly then going to Sheerness on Monday.

So it looks like there is a ship to either Sheerness or Grimsby every 2 days. And maybe one ship a week to Tyne, with City of Rotterdam on that duty at the moment.

Customer service have clammed up saying tough luck until Tuesday when it will become a priority as it will be 15 working days! Will try the dealer next. Thanks for the empathy though..... will update later.

My A3 1.5 SB S-line moved to Status 30 (Left Factory) overnight. Will soon be joining the long queue at Emden waiting for a boat to Sheerness. My house move has slipped by a month, so I will probably get the car before we move.

Hold up! You mean you were at status 38 for a month?? Geez then it really isn't a first come first serve system.
Just spotted this reply

I was advised my car was in a batch of A1s, A3s and S3s that were undergoing additional QC at the port. Now interestingly you're waiting on a TT right (?) and potentially out of sync with others with similar status/dates...might it be that a ship of A1/A3s goes out and say TT's go in with A5s - hence the 'sync' issue between your order and say someone getting an A3...

From my experience what I would say the person in the know is most likely to be the dealer; certainly in my case I've felt more comfortable with the information coming from them and the tracker is merely a bit of fun to help you on the journey / part of the buying experience of receiving your new car

Just had an on-line chat with Audi CS. They advise that it normally takes 2 weeks to get from factory to port of exit and a further 14 working days to get on a boat, so about 1 month before it reaches the UK. Might just see my car before August. Surely this is the worst part of the wait, knowing your car is built and taking an age to get to the dealer.

Just had an on-line chat with Audi CS. They advise that it normally takes 2 weeks to get from factory to port of exit and a further 14 working days to get on a boat, so about 1 month before it reaches the UK. Might just see my car before August. Surely this is the worst part of the wait, knowing your car is built and taking an age to get to the dealer.

So if you read back through all the posts (and I'm surprised no one seems to do that!) because everyone else is talking about this there are some average times by posters for each stage.

They are:

Build 3 days; but tracker will show your one stage ahead of actual process so it will show your car is built by the Monday of the build week but actually it won't be built and leave the factory until Wednesday.

From factory to boat: 7-14 days
From boat to U.K.: 1-2 days
From boat to dealer: 2-7 days
Dealer to you: depends on what day they get it and now impatient you are.

These are averages based on the people posting here. It may be quicker. It may take longer. Some posters had delays - one guy had a months wait between factory and boat.

I am bang on the estimates so far. It has taken 10 days to get on a boat and will arrive tonight in the UK.

Reactions: craigwhelan
A lot of this is repeat of what Spinstorm just said. Did not see until I posted.

A lot of people, maybe most, have progressed faster than that.

My car was at Emden waiting for a ship on 20 June; that is what orderstatus 38 means and I know the date because I check at least daily! As my car left factory on 15 June, that's only 5 days. Others got similar times.

The wait for a ship is very variable and frustrating. If you look at some people's tracking, they occasionally only waited a couple of days, and often less than 7 days to go from orderstatus 38 to 39 (on the ship). Spinstorm was a week from factory to ship. But some, like jonstatt have been there weeks :-( I think craigwhelan was exactly one month waiting in port, but let's not feel too sorry for him, he has got the new look RS3 on the way to him :)

Once in U.K. orderstatus 40, it takes about a week to 10 days to get to your dealer. No big delays reported at that stage.

Obviously, the online info is not realtime. But it seems accurate enough to me. It certainly tallied with all I got from my dealer and Audi custom service. No more than 24hrs out of sync anyway, usually less.

Here is my tracking so far:
{"orderNumber":"xxxxxxxx","orderStatus":"38","deliveryDealerCode":"xxxxxx","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-15T01:05:52+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-20T01:07:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-05-12T01:07:20+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S1 Sportback","modelVariant":"2.0 TFSI

Last edited:
<snip> I think craigwhelan was exactly one month waiting in port, but let's not feel too sorry for him, he has got the new look RS3 on the way to him :)

<snip>

I wouldn't feel sorry for me at all to be honest ;)

S3 not RS3; RS3 SportBack isn't even available for order yet - only deposits. Mind you if it were, I still wouldn't be having one, I'm saving my RS virginity for a 6 or 7 :)

Last edited:
Just spotted this reply

I was advised my car was in a batch of A1s, A3s and S3s that were undergoing additional QC at the port. Now interestingly you're waiting on a TT right (?) and potentially out of sync with others with similar status/dates...might it be that a ship of A1/A3s goes out and say TT's go in with A5s - hence the 'sync' issue between your order and say someone getting an A3...

From my experience what I would say the person in the know is most likely to be the dealer; certainly in my case I've felt more comfortable with the information coming from them and the tracker is merely a bit of fun to help you on the journey / part of the buying experience of receiving your new car

I emailed the dealer this morning and he contacted me within 20 minutes by phone which was encouraging. He insists nothing bad has happened with my car. I got a very similar comment to you regarding additional QC. As my car is a TTS, apparently they are doing an extra QC. I am not sure I buy this as I know another TTS forum poster who didn't get this delay. He also said there is a huge variance and that it doesn't seem to be a perfectly fair first come first served process for reasons unknown to him....but he sees it all the time. He spoke with the sales team himself and they insist movement is imminent, no later than Tuesday, and that the car is marked as requested for "June dealer ready" which means it "may" get priority once it does reach the UK to get on transport to the dealer.

I have no choice but to sit and wait. The responsiveness of my dealer all through these weeks has been fantastic, but he was upfront that there is some magic happening at the port that even Audi don't seem to have proper control over. If it doesn't move on Tuesday, I will be much more aggressive on pursuing reasons for the delay.

And I do realize I have weighed in on an A3/S3 thread. I was just looking for fellow Audi car purchasers to discuss and rant about boats, schedules and other things related to the frustration of waiting! This thread is by far the most active. Thanks for accommodating me!

Reactions: Spinstorm and craigwhelan
I emailed the dealer this morning and he contacted me within 20 minutes by phone which was encouraging. He insists nothing bad has happened with my car. I got a very similar comment to you regarding additional QC. As my car is a TTS, apparently they are doing an extra QC. I am not sure I buy this as I know another TTS forum poster who didn't get this delay. He also said there is a huge variance and that it doesn't seem to be a perfectly fair first come first served process for reasons unknown to him....but he sees it all the time. He spoke with the sales team himself and they insist movement is imminent, no later than Tuesday, and that the car is marked as requested for "June dealer ready" which means it "may" get priority once it does reach the UK to get on transport to the dealer.

I have no choice but to sit and wait. The responsiveness of my dealer all through these weeks has been fantastic, but he was upfront that there is some magic happening at the port that even Audi don't seem to have proper control over. If it doesn't move on Tuesday, I will be much more aggressive on pursuing reasons for the delay.

And I do realize I have weighed in on an A3/S3 thread. I was just looking for fellow Audi car purchasers to discuss and rant about boats, schedules and other things related to the frustration of waiting! This thread is by far the most active. Thanks for accommodating me!
I'm an A6 Avant buyer and I'm here for the same reasons as you...
Big for everyone on this group

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You are right. It was craigwhelan with the new look RS3. My bad.
I did wonder when I read the post originally to be honest...

However, see above, S3 not RS3

I will take a shed load of photos; I fear that doing a video it'll end up sounding boring as hell rather than having any sort of personality...happy to discuss the ins and outs once the car's here (ordering through to collection...and even detailer protection).

I'm an A6 Avant buyer and I'm here for the same reasons as you...
Big for everyone on this group

Fully agree with that. Thanks A/S3 folks.As an S1 imposter here. Loads more detailed info here than any other forum.

These cars cost enough, so I have tried really hard to get things right from negotiating with dealer to taking delivery. So far, so good, but if things go bad having information to back you up is essential.

Dealer has emailed over a list of potential registration plates to choose from :D

Of course, being a little insane, I've written them down to see how they look in reverse, checked them out on a plate making website and stuck them and specifically the final three letters in to Google and Urban Dictionary...glad I did, else all the cool kids would be laughing at me if I had SSV on my number plate :D

My car is still sitting at Emden. Waiting on the next ship to go to Tyne. As mentioned, City of Rotterdam is due to arrive at Tyne today, after that (going by Tyne Port website) City of Sunderland is due to arrive from Emden in next coming days. It's currently on its way back from Goteburg to Emden just now. Can't get any information on the ship just confirm it's definitely heading to Tyne next. Fingers crossed

Dealer has emailed over a list of potential registration plates to choose from :D

Of course, being a little insane, I've written them down to see how they look in reverse, checked them out on a plate making website and stuck them and specifically the final three letters in to Google and Urban Dictionary...glad I did, else all the cool kids would be laughing at me if I had SSV on my number plate :D

which dealer?

My car is still sitting at Emden. Waiting on the next ship to go to Tyne. As mentioned, City of Rotterdam is due to arrive at Tyne today, after that (going by Tyne Port website) City of Sunderland is due to arrive from Emden in next coming days. It's currently on its way back from Goteburg to Emden just now. Can't get any information on the ship just confirm it's definitely heading to Tyne next. Fingers crossed
Neckar Highway just announced destination Grimsby. ETA is 6pm today, which seems optimistic as it usually takes 20hrs and ship has not yet left.

As Kenny_GTI says City of Sunderland is on route to Emden, with next stop Tyne.

So if you read back through all the posts (and I'm surprised no one seems to do that!) because everyone else is talking about this there are some average times by posters for each stage.

They are:

Build 3 days; but tracker will show your one stage ahead of actual process so it will show your car is built by the Monday of the build week but actually it won't be built and leave the factory until Wednesday.

These are averages based on the people posting here. It may be quicker. It may take longer. Some posters had delays - one guy had a months wait between factory and boat.

I am bang on the estimates so far. It has taken 10 days to get on a boat and will arrive tonight in the UK.
Thanks for your reply Spinstorm. I have been reading posts since I ordered the car in February, and was aware of the timescale others have taken. It is the variability of those timescales that has surprised me and I suspect that is mainly dependent upon shipping timescales.

They are:

They are:

Spinstorm: thanks for your reply, and I have been reading posts since I ordered at the end of Feb. The timescales you quote were posted originally, I believe, in March this year (around page 160), and noting that, today, CS told me to expect about 28 (working) days, the process appears to have slowed since March. I can see that others have been quicker than this, and my dealer suggests that CS may be a bit pessimistic. Clearly the biggest uncertainty is over boats. Anyway, my house move looks like it's coming forward, so my lovely dealer will send the car up north at no extra cost.

There is a lot of uncertainties no doubt.

For example I know my car will arrive in the UK port this evening.

But will it be unloaded and clear customs today? Or will it have to wait until Monday?

The next stage is then down to the dealer. The dealer has to request a transport to collect the car from the port. This is down to the dealer.

They may do it quickly or they may do it slowly. I've emailed my dealer this afternoon to point this out and push them to speed it up.

I'm sure they have a system in place and I'm sure that I don't need to do anything but I'm impatient and if emailing them everyday gets them moving on it faster then great.

Then it takes around 24 hours to reach the dealer. Now in my case my dealer is close to the port; just a nice easy drive along the M20/M26/M25 and they are there. Again all these processes could take another 2 weeks.

VW says 48 hours to cross the channel, 7-10 days at the port and then 5-7 days to reach the UK.

The dealer just emailed me back and said be patient it will be ready early July and he is off next week. I said I expect it next week if it's there. I didn't say this but I'm not waiting for him to be back to collect the car. I am sure a personal visit will be required next week to make sure they understand that. Of course they could delay the car transport on purpose now for a week! Which would probably be a good idea as I'm one annoying pain in the ****.

But it's very simply from my perspective- I expect fast efficient service and in no other industry does someone being on holiday stop me collecting something I have bought. So I hope this isn't going to be an issue next week but let's see.

Last edited:
The dealer emailed me back and said they would get the paperwork done as soon as the car arrives but he is away next week... so either they are delaying the transport (which I doubt) as I'm sure they have other cars that need transport or he has already forgotten he isn't there!

More likely he doesn't expect the car next week and I do. But anyway we shall see. I just wish the dealers appreciated how quick I want it. Delays are not something I accept specially when the car is in the UK.

And yes I'm a difficult customer so the sooner they give me it the sooner I'll stop emailing them!

The dealer emailed me back and said they would get the paperwork done as soon as the car arrives but he is away next week... so either they are delaying the transport (which I doubt) as I'm sure they have other cars that need transport or he has already forgotten he isn't there!

More likely he doesn't expect the car next week and I do. But anyway we shall see. I just wish the dealers appreciated how quick I want it. Delays are not something I accept specially when the car is in the UK.

And yes I'm a difficult customer so the sooner they give me it the sooner I'll stop emailing them!

My dealer said the paper work can be done as soon as the car is on British soil ...
And that he put a priority delivery on my car ...
I'm starting to hate them sooo bad...

Well I'm not sure if the guys I'm dealing with is correct or not but I realise that until I can personally go speak to them then there is no point in being pushy. I will mention what you were told too.

I will email them over the weekend when it changes to status 40; and I will email them again Monday or pay a visit just if I have time. On Tuesday I will be visiting them. My dealer will be not working but I ordered from another guy there originally so I'll go find him.

I'll pressure them in person to sort it out. And when I say pressure that may not be the right word.

I don't think having them print the finance papers and register the car to be a pressure situation. I think that they do that so often it's auto pilot. I just don't want them to delay it and be slow.

But ultimately my hopes of getting it next week depend on how quickly the transport gets there. Because if it's not until Thursday for example I'd have to wait.

My other issue I have that I have mentioned before is I am trading in my Golf R. When we did the deal they offered me £23k based on my them mileage of 20,000. My car had £28k left of the settlement so that 5k was added to my finance.

I'm currently at 33k miles. But I will also have paid £2.3k off then finance in the last 5 months. So I am hoping that the difference in the extra mileage and value of the car is the same and we don't have to pay anything extra to compensate for that difference. The last thing I want is to be told they will need an extra £2k deposit to cover that extra mileage.

10 minutes until it docks at Sheerness; I should be happy but I just get the feeling I am going to be spending most of next week arguing with the dealer to get the car sorted while my sales guy in on holiday...

Lucky for me I have quite a flexible job so I can just sit there all day playing loud music obnoxiously until they drive to the port and collect it in person...? Lol I don't know if that will work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It gets worse for me....online tracking has a message that my order has been cancelled. Guess I chased them once too many times!!

It gets worse for me....online tracking has a message that my order has been cancelled. Guess I chased them once too many times!!

I'm sure that's not what happened. I'm going to guess that IF that isn't an actual mistake that maybe the car had too many issues so they decided to get you a new order number.

But what that means I don't know; and I assume that you would have to start the process again. Its also the worst time for that to happen as its the weekend and the sales office is closed.

Whatever happens I'd demand from the dealer a car to use while your waiting.

Your situation hurts me to imagine; it makes me feel I should lay off the dealer and let the car be ready in the first week of July instead of push for next week.

I'm currently at 33k miles. But I will also have paid £2.3k off then finance in the last 5 months. So I am hoping that the difference in the extra mileage and value of the car is the same and we don't have to pay anything extra to compensate for that difference. The last thing I want is to be told they will need an extra £2k deposit to cover that extra mileage.

Is that £2.3k in monthly payments? Dont forget you will also save some interest due by canceling the finance on the Golf R early.

From the figures you quote it seems unlikely but are you aware that if you've paid more than 50% of the car value off (not 50% of the payments) on your Golf you can just give the car back, VWFS have to suck up the 5k negative equity and there isn't a damn thing they can do about. It doesn't show on your credit score either. My GTD has lost a lot of value and my new A3 should arrive just as I reach the 50% mark so im not trading in, im just giving it back. Im taking the A3 on a 3yr personal lease with tyres and maintenance included. With the discount I scored it works out way cheaper per month than PCP

They are really messing with your head.

I almost don't want to share my own good news. Just got status 39, on the boat.

{"orderNumber":"xxxxxxxx","orderStatus":"39","deliveryDealerCode":"xxxxxx","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-24T01:04:40+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-15T01:05:52+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-20T01:07:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-05-12T01:07:20+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S1 Sportback","modelVariant":"2.0 TFSI quattro"

9 days from factory to ship. That was my best case scenario.

Getting properly excited to own my first Audi.

38 on 07/06
39 on 22/06
40 on 23/06
60 on 24/06

Hoping to collect this week!!!
Fingers crossed

{"orderNumber":"xxxxxxxx","orderStatus":"39","deliveryDealerCode":"xxxxxx","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-24T01:04:40+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-15T01:05:52+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-20T01:07:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-05-12T01:07:20+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S1 Sportback","modelVariant":"2.0 TFSI quattro"

Next boat out of Emden will be Weser Highway. It has just arrived, and will probably leave for Sheerness tomorrow or day after.

Next boat out of Emden will be Weser Highway. It has just arrived, and will probably leave for Sheerness tomorrow or day after.

Is that £2.3k in monthly payments? Dont forget you will also save some interest due by canceling the finance on the Golf R early.

From the figures you quote it seems unlikely but are you aware that if you've paid more than 50% of the car value off (not 50% of the payments) on your Golf you can just give the car back, VWFS have to suck up the 5k negative equity and there isn't a damn thing they can do about. It doesn't show on your credit score either. My GTD has lost a lot of value and my new A3 should arrive just as I reach the 50% mark so im not trading in, im just giving it back. Im taking the A3 on a 3yr personal lease with tyres and maintenance included. With the discount I scored it works out way cheaper per month than PCP

I am aware of this but your right I haven't got to the 50% value. Auto trader values my car at £21k Part exchange price. Looking at VW used Rs they come to around £20-21k based on similar mileage. I've knocked around £2k off that settlement figure of £28k so the difference should just about be the same £5k extra they added to clear the finance. My car is very well specced so hopefully it's not an issue when I collect my car.

I'm still at status 39 but they have unloaded the boat as it left back for Emden this morning so I'm just waiting for them to scan the cars I guess. Illl see if CS have an update later.

At the moment there are 3 boats heading to Grimsby (City of Sunderland, Neckar Highway and Nordic Ace) and none to Sheerness.
Wtf is going on!??