yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Attachments

• IMG_3070.PNG
    IMG_3070.PNG
    73.3 KB · Views: 141
Tracker hasn't moved since reaching status 38 and getting on the train to Emden, the status code hasn't changed either in the API/JSON. Shame, as up till then, the YourAudi site was really good.
However:
b8f41dbceca27ce7a8fa2086c4e784b6.jpg

Email from Audi to says it's at the dealership being prepared for me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you getting stage 38 from ? Iv only got 1-9?

Reactions: andrew.w
That's better! I didn't receive anything like that, just the order form and an email from Audi offering me to use the tracker :/ Did you get that?
Nope I never got one either. Saw it on the net and reposted it when I ordered.. wondered when I'd get one.

Are you getting manual or S-tronic? If you're getting s-tronic you'll only be £55 worse off than before April registration, and will then save a WHOPPING £5 per year afterwards! :D

Yes i have gone for the S-Tronic

I suppose its not all bad. But that bit about us losing 1.5k over 5 years does not sound healthy :fearscream::tearsofjoy:

My spec is in Sig.... (mag ride, 19inch alloys, SS seats, dayatona grey, 3 door, s-tronic)

Reactions: Xerohour
Just had a rather convoluted live chat with Audi who 'kinda' confirmed that the tracker isn't working properly. All they would say is it's being worked on...

They did check my order and reassured me that my car was had a confirmed BW8 slot meaning it will be being built as we speak.

Reactions: slipped_disc
Thought I'd give Audi Chat another go..

I have contacted our Sales Office, they have advised that you vehicle is in quality check at the moment. It has the final check point to go through, they have advised that it would be expected to be released from Factory on Friday (24/2). I would advise checking again with us early next week to see the progress on your order.

We'll see eh.

Thanks for this....

I wanted a paper copy though as every new car I've bought I've kept the brochure... sad I know but it's become a habit.
That's fine. I do a similar thing although I keep them as PDF files. I have all the brochures/price lists for the A3 since 2003.

Showing in QC now :grinning:

My S3 is the same BW as yours, and it looks like I've mirrored your progress at every step. Mine is still showing QC in the tracker, but I received an email yesterday from Audi saying it had left the factory and was on its way... most likely yours is the same. From what I read here, it does seem like the tracker has a tendency to fizzle out at QC..

Guys, a question (and apologies if this has been asked before), but how long after ordering do you have to wait before youraudi starts working? I have a screenshot from my dealer confirming the build week and order number, but can't get youraudi to recognise it alongside my postcode (have also tried dealer postcode and anything I can think of). Any ideas?

My S3 is the same BW as yours, and it looks like I've mirrored your progress at every step. Mine is still showing QC in the tracker, but I received an email yesterday from Audi saying it had left the factory and was on its way... most likely yours is the same. From what I read here, it does seem like the tracker has a tendency to fizzle out at QC..

Not had an email and the dealer said she hasn't seen anything saying it's left yet :pensive:

Guys, a question (and apologies if this has been asked before), but how long after ordering do you have to wait before youraudi starts working? I have a screenshot from my dealer confirming the build week and order number, but can't get youraudi to recognise it alongside my postcode (have also tried dealer postcode and anything I can think of). Any ideas?
Think I was just over a week.

Just adding myself to the forum after reading the thread for ages!

I've ordered a Mythos Black S3 S Tronic Sportback with quite a few extras... just very impatient and the time can't go quickly enough for me.

I have just received my email which states I can track, although like many others, it will not actually work and states it can't find my order. I don't even have a build week yet, just the estimated delivery of 31st May!

Hoping I made the correct choice with the S Tronic... I initially ordered a manual... then changed my mind! Arghhhh!

.... hello everyone by the way!

The tracker is out of date mine says it's still waiting to board the boat and iv just realised the dealer emailed me telling me I had received a reg from dvla

Just got this from Audi UK on twitter, thought people might be interested...
a882ec54ee5b13b6b6c14ffa6b4a341c.jpg

Reactions: Nath.S4, CookD and SILVAF0XX
Not had an email and the dealer said she hasn't seen anything saying it's left yet :pensive:
My dealer has just phoned to tell me that the car has been built and currently in transit to the port ready to be shipped.

No update on the tracker though

Reactions: Chris007
My dealer has just phoned to tell me that the car has been built and currently in transit to the port ready to be shipped.

No update on the tracker though
I reckon the three of us are, both literally and figuratively, in the same boat..

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
My dealer called me up to say that my car's being delivered to the dealer tomorrow. BW07 and it's already here :) I ordered an Audi A5 though and the tracker still shows that it's on status 24 QC. Seems like the tracker is definitely broken.

My dealer called me up to say that my car's being delivered to the dealer tomorrow. BW07 and it's already here :) I ordered an Audi A5 though and the tracker still shows that it's on status 24 QC. Seems like the tracker is definitely broken.
Nice - are you going to hang on until March to pick it up, though?

Nice - are you going to hang on until March to pick it up, though?
Yes I'm planning to collect it on 3rd March if all goes well. I really don't fancy going into the dealers on March 1st - it'll be hectic.

Audi were in touch yesterday to say mine was on the way to port (build week 8). I'm still struggling to get insurance other than a quote from admiral that runs out on the 16th after that it goes up an extra 1.5k so could be make or break. (Fault claim while waiting for delivery isn't good)

Why are you struggling to get insurance may I ask?

Was involved in a accident last week and have one on my history from a couple of years ago. The premium has now rocketed and most won't even insure (aged 25)

Tracker is broken for sure, it says begin construction on 3rd April, but Audi chat are telling me 17th April... 6 month wait is a joke :(

further update just spoke to audi uk mine is sat at emden and has been since 18th. 2 days before build week.

I reckon the three of us are, both literally and figuratively, in the same boat..
Yours could well be a day or two ahead of mine.
Mine is having to be shipped from the Győr factory in Hungary....not sure if that gives any extra delay

Meanwhile... I can't follow my new order online at all yet... and when I can I will still have all of March, April and May with NOTHING happening... (expected build is early June; but hoping that the confirmed date will be sooner).

Is there online audi chat so I can pester them with my order number while it doesn't work online?

Last edited:
Meanwhile... I can't follow my new order online at all yet... and when I can I will still have all of March, April and May with NOTHING happening... (expected build is early June; but hoping that the confirmed date will be sooner).

Is there online audi chat so I can pester them with my order number while it doesn't work online?

Try Audi UK on twitter I've always found them really responsive

Should be a pop up window to the right of your screen on the locate a centre page

https://www.audi.co.uk/locate-a-centre.html