yourAudi - Track New Car Order

That's on a lease, pretty basic only a couple of options, advanced key, pearl paint and parking sensors

African highway is due back to emden tomorrow evening from sheerness, hopefully it will load my car up and be back off to sheerness by the weekend! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Hi all

Woke up this morning to find that my S3 saloon build date 12th Dec is now showing at quality control. They seem to be clearing things quickly at the moment.

Phil.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, billy.rt, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Nice one! Yeh happened to mine last week Foofoo, hopefully we will get quick shipping too :)

@billy.rt Has yours progressed over night mate?

Reactions: billy.rt
Panel shop today,so should billy as well.
Think we're a week behind you pederson.

Reactions: billy.rt
Awesome davo, you should move to qc pretty quick from panel too!

Hope so mate.Fingers crossed for u and boaby for your cars to be with u for Xmas.
Think new year for me I think.
But never know.

@Pederson hit the panel shop today! I was nervous logging in this morning haha!

Reactions: Pederson
Hi all

Woke up this morning to find that my S3 saloon build date 12th Dec is now showing at quality control. They seem to be clearing things quickly at the moment.

Phil.
That's a result! Mine had the same build date as yourself! Mines just gone in the panel shop this morning so hopefully it flys through To QC by Sunday now that'll be nice!

Still on Status 30 this morning @Pederson

Yeh Same here mate, still got the status 38 on the first line.

Haha I bet billy, should hopefully fly over the next few days and be sent up to the port on Tuesday next week. You and Davo might join us on the ship yet!

Haha yeah could happen! Mines going to Sheffield although I live in Kent... so I'm making the assumption that the car will go into Grimsby. Yours is going to sheerness I would imagine?

Gran Canaria car on way to sheerness just now but don't think we'll be on it.

Weser highway is in port but seems to be scheduled for immingham which is slightly higher up the coast from Grimsby. Seems unlikely for us.

Im hoping either African Highway or Gran Canaria Car will be ours when they come back to Emden. Hopefully ours will be in the uk by the start of next week.

This week will be a fun week Billy as the Status will change daily over next few days lol

Reactions: Pederson and billy.rt
Just checked, mine reads 60...

"orderStatus":"60","deliveryDealerCode":"00198","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2016-12-02T01:02:38+0000"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2016-11-29T01:05:09+0000"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-11-17T01:02:30+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-11-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-11-12T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-11-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-11-10T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-10-25T01:02:22+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-10-18T01:02:28+0100"}],"vehicleData":

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gran Canaria car on way to sheerness just now but don't think we'll be on it.

Weser highway is in port but seems to be scheduled for immingham which is slightly higher up the coast from Grimsby. Seems unlikely for us.

Im hoping either African Highway or Gran Canaria Car will be ours when they come back to Emden. Hopefully ours will be in the uk by the start of next week.

This week will be a fun week Billy as the Status will change daily over next few days lol
You guys will have yours in the UK by next week which is unreal! And I know at least I can see some movement, I ordered the car the back end of September and haven't seen no movement really so this is where the fun starts like you just said!

Just checked, mine reads 60...

"orderStatus":"60","deliveryDealerCode":"00198","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2016-12-02T01:02:38+0000"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2016-11-29T01:05:09+0000"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-11-17T01:02:30+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-11-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-11-12T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-11-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-11-10T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-10-25T01:02:22+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-10-18T01:02:28+0100"}],"vehicleData":

Mine too - would you expect 70 tomorrow?

@Matt80M my dealer has got me in his diary for a handover on Saturday at 9.30am. Even though he's a friend, just think he's "setting my expectations" still. If you haven't spoken to your dealer, I'd call them now!

Still on Status 30 this morning @Pederson

Mine has been tracking the same as yours, albeit not an S3. Mine now reads as follows;

"orderStatus":"38","deliveryDealerCode":"*****","orderHistory":[
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-12-06T01:07:08+0000"}

Dealer has confirmed its at the port too, although hes saying 4weeks for collection :-(

Mine has been tracking the same as yours, albeit not an S3. Mine now reads as follows;

Dealer has confirmed its at the port too, although hes saying 4weeks for collection :-(
That's exactly what mine looks like bud

EMS HIGHWAY seems to be doing the Emden - Grimsby run. Literally arriving at grimsby now....

Now get unloaded and go and pick mine up!

4 weeks seems a very long time doesn't it? is that at the UK port or in Germany?

what are the odds of mine getting on that ship if its gone into the panel shop this morning :whistle2: - wishful thinking Eh!

4 weeks seems a very long time doesn't it? is that at the UK port or in Germany?

He said his system says its at the 'Port of Exit' so Emden... I guess its a race now till the christmas delays kick in :-/

Mine went into the panel shop last thursday, so its taken a week to get built and up to Emden. Again, im kind of hihghjacking this thread as im awaiting an A6, so your timescales may be different?

You never know, it is doubtful though, I am hoping either the ship that comes in today will take mine or the next one! Fingers crossed!

Exac
He said his system says its at the 'Port of Exit' so Emden... I guess its a race now till the christmas delays kick in :-/

Mine went into the panel shop last thursday, so its taken a week to get built and up to Emden. Again, im kid of hihghjacking this thread as im awaiting an A6, so your timescales may be different?

Exactly the same time scale as mine mate

The time scales are very similar to a couple of the guys on here with S3's but a week is good going and you will defo miss the Christmas delays you should be in the U.K. By next week I would imagine

Haha superb! Tomorrow morning would be nice! Haha

It would of been!

Available for delivery from Wed but due to other commitments I have asked for Friday. But it's all day from 8am - 6pm which is a pain the the backside!

Either way new car is on it way!!!

It would of been!

Available for delivery from Wed but due to other commitments I have asked for Friday. But it's all day from 8am - 6pm which is a pain the the backside!

Either way new car is on it way!!!

When did yours arrive at the dealers? Mine arrived on Monday, and there still saying another 5-10 days, getting very impatient and annoyed with my lease company and dealer now!

brilliant - bet your buzzing for that! i've got a road trip planned already with some of my pals who own M135i and 335i x-drives through some country lanes around the south coast. hopefully give them a run for there money! :grimacing:

Guys, quick question. I've got an order number, but it's only 6 digits long and the tracker says it should be 8. Any ideas?

When did yours arrive at the dealers? Mine arrived on Monday, and there still saying another 5-10 days, getting very impatient and annoyed with my lease company and dealer now!

Went status 70 today, so guessing it arrived yesterday maybe.

That's with Select Leasing and Slough Audi.

Who's your lease company and dealer??

Reactions: Sam Bailey
Guys, quick question. I've got an order number, but it's only 6 digits long and the tracker says it should be 8. Any ideas?

Don't know what the 6 digit no. is but when I asked my lease company for the order no. they have me both the 6 & 8 digit ones and said to try both.

Reactions: Mark_86
Don't know what the 6 digit no. is but when I asked my lease company for the order no. they have me both the 6 & 8 digit ones and said to try both.

Thanks mate, sent the dealer an email asking for the longer one.

I'd say worst case, only if it sits wating on a ship for a couple or more of those weeks

@Sam Bailey @BarryG79 i'm with select too, could you let me know how you get on with the delivery and collection process so I know what to expect from them when the time comes for me to get mine delivered. thanks in advance!