yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Yeah but to be fair I was hoping for it to start today but it was pretty unrealistic because I've still got 12 days until it's expected to start being built. How many days did yours start early?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
This is true. 5th is my build date which is Monday, so I am guessing that is the assembly day as they seem to go to a panel on a Thursday

That would make sense! Going by everyone else's timeline I would have money on yours being in the UK by Christmas! Mine will be pushing it before new year I think

I really hope so, I am not going to count my chickens yet though!

The race is on Pederson lol

Reactions: billy.rt, Audi Bairn and Pederson
I placed my order a couple of weeks ago and when it first appeared on the tracking it was due to be built week beginning 13th February 2017. Just looked and it is down by a week - now 6th February 2017.

I placed my order a couple of weeks ago and when it first appeared on the tracking it was due to be built week beginning 13th February 2017. Just looked and it is down by a week - now 6th February 2017.
I ordered a few weeks ago but still at the "welcome" stage on the tracker, do you know how long it took to move to "order received" and therefore show a build date?

Nice one mate.
Why must h plate go on within 3 days? I don't understand this. If you've registered the new car with its "normal" plate and your private plate is on retention then you have up to a year before applying it to a car or renewing the retention.

No im not retaining fully, you can take it off the old vehicle and they can register the new car direct onto my plate. If you dont and finance it there is a £50 admin fee to change the docs! Didnt get told this on my old A3 ! He put it within the monthlys as an extra!

I went to status 60 this morning, if it gets to newport im on for monday!!

Mines finally on the ship from Germany. .pity I can't collect it until Feb due to work commitments Though!!!

I've been on status 40 for 3 days now. Hoping I might have it before next weekend? How long has it normally taken people from arrived at U.K. Port to collection? Cheers

No im not retaining fully, you can take it off the old vehicle and they can register the new car direct onto my plate. If you dont and finance it there is a £50 admin fee to change the docs! Didnt get told this on my old A3 ! He put it within the monthlys as an extra!

I went to status 60 this morning, if it gets to newport im on for monday!!

Last three cars for me and three for the wife we've stuck with the standard reg plates for a couple of months then put the private plates on and Audi Finance have never charged us to change the paperwork.
Normally Audi make up our private plates and leave them in the boot at collection so we can fit them at our leisure.
Fingers crossed for a speedy arrival for you :smiley:

Last three cars for me and three for the wife we've stuck with the standard reg plates for a couple of months then put the private plates on and Audi Finance have never charged us to change the paperwork.
Normally Audi make up our private plates and leave them in the boot at collection so we can fit them at our leisure.
Fingers crossed for a speedy arrival for you :smiley:
Yeah same mate, but read the contract. Theres a point on there that any doc changes will incur a charge. Could be different else where but ive def got it on mine hense why i went straight to my plate

Yes fingers and toes are crossed here! Its torture knowing its been at port since 22nd!!

I've been on status 40 for 3 days now. Hoping I might have it before next weekend? How long has it normally taken people from arrived at U.K. Port to collection? Cheers
Dealer will tell you any length of time, i got told up to 6 days but mine was 8 sat at port alone!! Seen alot less on here but my dealer has 14 cars sitting there currently so im in a queue! Hope you get it for then ! Get on to your dealer they are the ones that set the movements up!!

Mines showing at port, but I'm going tomorrow to pick it up from dealer it's all strange very strange.

Reactions: BarryG79, Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
It's arrived! We've now got a painful three week wait until we collect it. I just hope our flight down from Edinburgh to Norwich on 23rd gets off OK. Final status below:

{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2016-12-02T01:03:04+0000"},{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2016-11-22T01:03:24+0000"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2016-11-20T01:03:04+0000"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-11-15T01:03:01+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-11-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-11-12T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-11-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-11-10T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-10-27T01:02:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-09-29T01:03:32+0100"}

Reactions: Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
It's arrived! We've now got a painful three week wait until we collect it. I just hope our flight down from Edinburgh to Norwich on 23rd gets off OK. Final status below:

{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2016-12-02T01:03:04+0000"},{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2016-11-22T01:03:24+0000"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2016-11-20T01:03:04+0000"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2016-11-15T01:03:01+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-11-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-11-12T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-11-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-11-10T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-10-27T01:02:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-09-29T01:03:32+0100"}

Excellent!
What a great Christmas present to look forward to. :yahoo:

We expect a full Top Gear (sorry, Grand Tour) write up on your road trip home (take the Moffat - edinburgh road, not the full M74 :racer:

Reactions: DrMal and Pederson
All these cars getting so close now, mine went to panel yesterday, just checked and it is now in quality control!

The very top line actually says order number xxxx order status 30, which is in transit, which would be incredible progress in 24 hours

Reactions: Audi Bairn and billy.rt
Excellent!
What a great Christmas present to look forward to. :yahoo:

We expect a full Top Gear (sorry, Grand Tour) write up on your road trip home (take the Moffat - edinburgh road, not the full M74 :racer:
Weather permitting, I was thinking of taking the A1/A1M, A66, M6, M74, A701.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Pederson
Well d day of to pick it up, better be there or salesman going to be in the ****.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BarryG79
All these cars getting so close now, mine went to panel yesterday, just checked and it is now in quality control!

The very top line actually says order number xxxx order status 30, which is in transit, which would be incredible progress in 24 hours
that's unbelievable! it does make you wonder if it started early without the tracker updating itself. either way its a win! hopefully it maintains its pace!

Hopefully billy I have everything crossed!!

Good luck Rich, hope you're in the car today :)

just waiting on mine now but that does give me a bit of hope!

Mine seems to be following the conventional route, at paint shop (22) today and build week was w/c 5 December - hope mine jumps to qc overnight like yours!

Reactions: Pederson
Mine is still sitting at Status 40 getting impatient now lol.
Just emailed lease company to see if they can firm up a delivery date. Current car gets collected on the 6th so looks like I need to arrange a hire car now, but don't know how long for!

Think the status on mine has been a bit strange rang up to confirm collection, was told car been here since Tuesday.

Really!! thats great news. Mines is in paint as expected so Status 22. I think youre going to win the race, what colour are you getting?

Morning Guys,

My S3 Black Edition is still on for build date 9th Jan

Just wondered if anyone knows if the rear lights are tinted/smoked?? it appears on the video that they just sent me (Pic below)
Also anyone got another real life pictures of the Black edition wheels for the S3?

Upload 2016 12 2 11 11 50

Really!! thats great news. Mines is in paint as expected so Status 22. I think youre going to win the race, what colour are you getting?
Yeh I was a bit surprised, might be an error with the update or something but I really hope it isn't!! Haha I went for daytona grey, what did you go for bud?

Yeh I was a bit surprised, might be an error with the update or something but I really hope it isn't!! Haha I went for daytona grey, what did you go for bud?
Same colour mate, no options. I'm now hoping mine takes a jump and is actually sitting alongside yours to the port lol

I'm sure we're both Slough Audi as well.

Well still status 40 been driving it 3 hours

Reactions: Muhammad_Bradley, Matt80M, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Does anyone know how long it roughly takes to arrive after the build date? My build date is mid January. Thanks.

My build was week 47 (21st Nov) and thats me collecting 7th December.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk