YourAudi build tracker

Ordered my Audi A1 Sportback beginning of November and was given roughly 12 weeks for it to be in the U.K. We are now on week 12 today and was told end of last week looking at another month before it's here. Unable to see where I check the status but left Brussels last Saturday 21st January?

Usually 3-4 weeks to collection once it leaves the factory, overall 12 weeks is the usual time scale from order to collection but sometimes this can take longer, for the example if issues are found during quality control this can add up to a week.

My 2nd s1 is on build week 11.
Been told mid April delivery?
Not sure if its jumped the que due to car fault on Audi's part ? Only ordered last week

I have a A1 Black edition on order with a week 10 build week.

We ordered end of January but on tracker it says 13th December order date.

Mines now changed to build commencing 13th march

Hi. Yes. I was quoted june. But because my situation i think they found a car on production line and i have jumped the que.
thats because I ordered in August last year and had a collection in end of November
But i declined the car in February due to major falts in the steering
Ive been driving one of there curtasy cars since beginning of January and im putting miles on there car so they have jumped me ahead
But mine will not be with me till end of April

Hi. Yes. I was quoted june. But because my situation i think they found a car on production line and i have jumped the que.
thats because I ordered in August last year and had a collection in end of November
But i declined the car in February due to major falts in the steering
Ive been driving one of there curtasy cars since beginning of January and im putting miles on there car so they have jumped me ahead
But mine will not be with me till end of April

fingers crossed you have better luck with the new one, what are they doing about the new tax rules for you?

Was told by my sales guy and manager. I will be paying a cheaper price. I was on 215 a year and will go to 140 so im ok. ( i hope ) or tgey will be paying Again

Reactions: willh92 and A1blkedt
Lovely car. Really is. Not long to go when was the order placed

Reactions: A1blkedt
Lovely car. Really is. Not long to go when was the order placed

We ordered end of January but on tracker it says 13th December.

I am worried I might like it and then sell the Focus ST I currently drive

Code 30 this morning, looks like we are moving now.

What's the usual time frame from the Brussels factory?

Assembly for me too. About 4weeks to go

Mines been status 30 for 12 days and has not even made it to emden yet. What on earths going on ?

Good morning- I’m new here! I have ordered my A1, build week was week was week 45. The tracker showed an early start in week 44. My car has been stuck in QC for almost three weeks now. Is this typical? Dealer says delivery before Christmas, but I can’t see that happening. Does anyone have any experience with delivery times? Thanks!

Hi, I placed my order for an Audi A1 with Audi specific paint with 150ps engine. My dealer said the build week is Week 7 which is mid of Feb but now they are saying this is getting delayed further and they don't know the build week yet. I placed the order in Sept 2017. They are saying its because the 150ps engine has been discontinued, does anyone facing the same issue? Thanks.