1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your celebrity encounters...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ads, Jul 29, 2010.

1. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

I bumped into Chico a couple of months back... does that count? lol

He's actually a decent guy. He was with his wife/partner and little girl.
  2. consilio

consilio Up the owls!

Richard and Judy stayed at the same hotel as me in LA

Followed Samual L Jackson through security at CDG airport (cool-as-a-cucumber)

Once went to repair Magnus Headmans laptop at his house when he played for Coventry. Also met his Wife at the time, Maagdalena Graaf - well worth a google! phooar!
  3. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Bumped into Ant (the other half of Dec) in a bar in Newcastle, few of us had some banter when he came to the bar where we were standing. He was getting a lash on before going to the jungle to do that `celeb outa here` thing.
    We tried to get him to get the beers in, he didnt, but was game for the crack and a nice chap.
    Had a bunch of Norwegians with us and they didnt have a clue who he was.

Used to go the the Newcastle games in the corporate suites, rubbed shoulders/met with a few celebs, Jimmy Nail, James Nesbit, loads of footie players. Gazza doing after dinner speaking was a highlight.
    Mad as a goose no doubt.
    Corporate suites at Footie grounds are great for star spotting if you are the stalker type.:wacko:
    Errrr...think thats it.
  4. Bluemerlin

Bluemerlin It's not an A6 it's an Allroad

Strange people, strange places. I met Jimmy Saville walking down Ben Nevis as I was walking up it.
    Funny thing although not surprising was that he was in shell suit and trainers, with everyone else on the mountain in full hiking garb.