Your celebrity encounters...

I bumped into Chico a couple of months back... does that count? lol

He's actually a decent guy. He was with his wife/partner and little girl.

Richard and Judy stayed at the same hotel as me in LA

Followed Samual L Jackson through security at CDG airport (cool-as-a-cucumber)

Once went to repair Magnus Headmans laptop at his house when he played for Coventry. Also met his Wife at the time, Maagdalena Graaf - well worth a google! phooar!

Bumped into Ant (the other half of Dec) in a bar in Newcastle, few of us had some banter when he came to the bar where we were standing. He was getting a lash on before going to the jungle to do that `celeb outa here` thing.
We tried to get him to get the beers in, he didnt, but was game for the crack and a nice chap.
Had a bunch of Norwegians with us and they didnt have a clue who he was.

Used to go the the Newcastle games in the corporate suites, rubbed shoulders/met with a few celebs, Jimmy Nail, James Nesbit, loads of footie players. Gazza doing after dinner speaking was a highlight.
Mad as a goose no doubt.
Corporate suites at Footie grounds are great for star spotting if you are the stalker type.:wacko:
Errrr...think thats it.

Strange people, strange places. I met Jimmy Saville walking down Ben Nevis as I was walking up it.
Funny thing although not surprising was that he was in shell suit and trainers, with everyone else on the mountain in full hiking garb.