1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You too can pimp your 8P

madvw Jan 24, 2006

1. madvw

madvw Active Member

2. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

Nice...

3. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

I like it. Very TT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Karcsi

Karcsi Member

Those look good in a Moro Blue A3. I've always liked red leather.

5. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm that statement seems a tad kinky to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. beaker

beaker Member

I really liked these when I seen them in a showroom model. Now, I'm glad I didn't. The novelty wears off quicky and they end up looking a bit tacky. Pimp mobile indeed!

Black is the only way to go.

7. Karcsi

Karcsi Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm that statement seems a tad kinky to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I didn't have to elaborate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. imported_S_Line

imported_S_Line Guest

Raw sex springs to mind ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. stevieboy

stevieboy Member

The bloke over the road has these in his red Sportback and they look bloody awful IMO.

The two red's are so different they clash like a pair of M&S bloomers and fishnets.

Sorry Baz if your reading...

10. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

Saw these once in a dolpin grey sportback and it looked pretty good, but not sure I would make that choice. Saw an S-line in the dealers today with the black leather with red centre inserts and that was ideous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

11. yak

yak Member

Well, those don't look good in silver car, that's for sure. I haven't seen them in any black car though, could work better, but I'm not so sure if I want to try.. (just thinking about the cost of mailing).

12. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

13. beaker

beaker Member

I liked these when they were in a silver A3 in the showroom. Oh the shame! How wrong could I have been.

Eeef, thats just about the best example of how wrong this is.

14. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that all about, some one got busy with the red gloss crayons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

15. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is that all about, some one got busy with the red gloss crayons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair the S4's red leather interior is actually a brighter, more vivid red colour than that which can get in the A3.

When I bought my Cabrio in 2004 the dealer had a silver S4 Cab with a red leather interior and it actually looked all right (IMHO) - outrageous colour for an outrageous car (that depreciates at a scary rate!).

16. Karcsi

Karcsi Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Vomit

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair the S4's red leather interior is actually a brighter, more vivid red colour than that which can get in the A3.

When I bought my Cabrio in 2004 the dealer had a silver S4 Cab with a red leather interior and it actually looked all right (IMHO) - outrageous colour for an outrageous car (that depreciates at a scary rate!).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right there. The A3 red leather is sort of darker bordeaux. Those are sick. Perhaps it's good for settling kids down in the back - they think they are back in the womb. Or for the drug dealer that probably owned it to hide the blood stains.