You May Want To Close Your Eyes Before Opening This Thread.

I almost want to buy it and sooth it back to health. But 3.5k! haha

Reactions: The Challinor
Wow, I thought the arches were factory fitment until I read the spec.

Reactions: daz-20vt
It sure is a mess :audibash: BUT the idea of a wide bodied S3 that's done properly sounds great!:kissmyrings::yes:

Reactions: thegoal007
The comments below the ad are epic! What a mess, these idiots shouldn't have cars. I'm all for being different but that is a waste of a decent motor.

Can we find out if he's a Member on here and ban him indefinitely ?

Sean

8 previous owners, it took 8 people to get it to this level! lol

I'd love to drive around in this S3 with 500bhp, you guys can laugh all you want, and watch me disappear into the distance in this piece of shyte! :D

somebody took it on and I'm sure I saw it for sale back along and they quoted the bumpers as being one off's made by audi themselves and were asking 7k for it :eek new:

719fb7fa1e2b.JPG

somebody took it on and I'm sure I saw it for sale back along and they quoted the bumpers as being one off's made by audi themselves and were asking 7k for it :eek new:

719fb7fa1e2b.JPG

lets hope he doesn't need the bumper off for anything

whilst it may look ok in that up to date pic, we've seen what's underneath and those arches rivited on to the body. Its probably 90% body filler.
ive had piles that looked nicer than that job

Reactions: Sam_ and WOLF

719fb7fa1e2b.JPG

whilst it may look ok in that up to date pic, we've seen what's underneath and those arches rivited on to the body. Its probably 90% body filler.
ive had piles that looked nicer than that job

That looks great to me!Obviously taken some work but a good job on the surface.

The smoothed front bumper looks good in the first pic but the rest of it isn't what I'd be going for. I'd like the look of B5 RS4 style arches though.

I wouldn't call those arches B5 RS4 more like the rear arches of an 80's Porker 911 Turbo.

Last edited:
I wasn't implying they were B5 RS4. Merely that some nice arches like the B5 RS4 would be good...

it would actually be a pretty easy base to work from, given if he massively reduced the price, and could be saved.

dare I say it, I actually like the arch extensions....if they had been done to a good standard, not to that standard with cutting out some cornflake boxes for supposed arch extensions

Hi guys is the last owner of this audi still on this site please.i know I'm a million years late but I need some information if possible

Not sure the owner was ever on ASN... its been SORN since 2018

If any of this cars previous owners are on here could you please message me please

After all the mockery I actually like the sharp edges of the flared arches.. from that one picture... (although something looks odd with the rear wheel's camber?) not sure whether the wheel arches need to cone off with the bumper like a dodgy triumph stag or whatnot..

Reactions: Ian.c
After all the mockery I actually like the sharp edges of the flared arches.. from that one picture... (although something looks odd with the rear wheel's camber?) not sure whether the wheel arches need to cone off with the bumper like a dodgy triumph stag or whatnot..
Ye when you see the car in person it looks really good but yes I fully agree the rear arches need a little reshaping.its all tracked square at the rear.ill put some pictures up when iv got it cleanedup abit

Oh wow, so you own this... I'm not really big on looks but if this is yours... I'm sure people will be interested regarding the front bumper...

Reactions: Ian.c
Oh wow, so you own this... I'm not really big on looks but if this is yours... I'm sure people will be interested regarding the front bumper...
I'm about to become the owner mate and once Iv got it in my workshop I'll be more than happy to awncer and take pics ect good or bad