1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yorkshire and Humberside Reional Meet # 12 - Harrogate Audi

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humberside' started by mark_S3, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Ryan1985

Ryan1985 Member

[Aug 17, 2014]
    Had a great day Sandra thank you...

No worries about the coffees.. Cheap wasn't it with that discount card... Haha £5 for 6 drinks....
  2. P40ULW

P40ULW Deep VAG lover :) Regional Rep

[Aug 17, 2014]
    @Sandra thank you so much for organising this and huge thanks for getting us late comers on board. Well worth the road trip
    mark_S3, Sandra and 3.2 Ju like this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 17, 2014]
    You are very welcome Paul. Good to hear you enjoyed. Can you please leave a comment on the feedback thread. :) X
    mark_S3 likes this.
  4. mark_S3

mark_S3 Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep Regional Rep

[Aug 17, 2014]
    Right Folks,

I would like to say Thank you to all those who turned up. As usual, these meets/events wouldn't happen without your support. Everyone acted in a professional manner, and by the looks of your faces and discussions you all enjoyed the eventful day at Harrogate Audi.

I do however apologise if I didnt get to have a good chat with some people, but like everyone was excited by the day.

I just wish to say a big 'Thank you' to Sandra for all her hard work and determination of making this day a success. You dont realise how much work she does for this forum behind closed doors. Its a privilege to have her as the events moderator. So Cheers Sandra... We all owe you a pat on the back.

And lastly, Please do visit the feedback thread and write about your experience today at Harrogate Audi... I'm 100% sure that it will be kind words spoken about the service received.

Anyway, please do keep tabs on the Yorkshire and Humberside Region Section as there is another Dealership Event at Huddersfield Audi next month and hopefully one or two more events before the end of 2014.

Regards,
    Yorkshire and Humberside Regional Team
    P40ULW and Sandra like this.
  5. antowens

antowens Car Nut Regional Rep

[Aug 17, 2014]
    I may have to put me name down for the next one its a great day out
    mark_S3 likes this.
  6. Sandra

[Aug 17, 2014]
    Thank you Mark. You guys the events Mods, i am the moderator that just likes doing events. I try to give you something different from each dealership meet. I dont like being predictable. I enjoy organising the dealership meets, its worth all the time and effort i put into it knowing that you all enjoy.
    Phil-1, mark_S3 and P40ULW like this.
  7. AVLO

AVLO Active Member

[Aug 17, 2014]
    I'm really disappointed I couldn't make today guys, the reason being my partner wasn't very well and I couldn't expect her to watch both our girls or even 1 all day and it would have been too much to have brought them both! On another note it all looks like you had a good time at Harrogate Audi and it looks like they looked after you all... I would also like to second Marks comment about Sandra being a star with organising these meets she works very hard behind scenes in order to make these dealer meets happen and she's is always there to answer our questions so THANK YOU Sandra!

Anyway looking onwards and upwards there is no reason why I wont be able to make the next dealership meet so I look forward to meeting you all there.......

Matt
    Sandra and Ryan1985 like this.
  8. Sandra

[Aug 18, 2014]
    Thank You Matt. I hope your wife is feeling better soon and you can look forward to the next dealership meet in September, just waiting for a date from Shaun/Mark and then I can organise with the dealership and get the date up. :)x
    AVLO and Phil-1 like this.
  9. christianjmoran

christianjmoran New Member

[Aug 18, 2014]
    What a great day out :)

Really cool to meet you guys. As everyone has mentioned; Harrogate Audi were absolutely superb.

The sales reps are a top bunch of lads who are as enthusiastic about the cars as we all are, this factor surely contributed to the enjoyment of the day.
    Can't be surprised though...must be pretty cool to be driving around in an RS4 all day :) :footy:

Great to see some of the ASN members cars too. Some nice vehicles turned up!!

Thanks to everyone involved for making it a really good day! Now it's time to 'borrow' all of yours pics and upload them on FB :) :)

Cheers.

Christian.
    P40ULW and Sandra like this.
  10. Sandra

[Aug 18, 2014]
    Glad you enjoyed Christian. Can you leave a comment on the feedback thread for me please.
  11. Phil-1

Phil-1 Well-Known Member

[Aug 18, 2014]
    Thanks Sandra, Mark and Shaun for what sounds like a great day had by you all. I did try and get over but it would have been just too tight for the flight.
    As I was sat on the plane I thought of you all :-(

Can't wait until the next meet, hopefully when I get back I will have had some engine mods done to the old girl :)

Phil
    Ryan1985, AVLO and Sandra like this.
  12. mark_S3

[Aug 18, 2014]
  13. P40ULW

P40ULW Deep VAG lover :) Regional Rep

[Aug 19, 2014]
    mark_S3 likes this.
  14. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D Cylinder Head Master

[Aug 19, 2014]
    I might be there? depend on work load, The mighty S3 is running now so i might be in that
    AVLO likes this.
  15. mark_S3

[Aug 19, 2014]
  16. Sandra

[Aug 19, 2014]
    Could some of you guys post some pics up on the site facebook page for me please. Much appreciated.
  17. mark_S3

[Aug 19, 2014]
    No probs Sandra
    Sandra likes this.