1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo yo yo, Phone kits

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by imported_DeadEye, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Does the Symphony head unit in a 2003 S3 support telephone muting and or playing the phone through the speakers?????

TA in advance.

2. not sure if its exactly the same, but the symphony in an '04 A4 supports intelligent muting (pauses the cd, not just adjusts the volume) and yes plays the phone through the speakers.. I have the genuine kit for a Nokia6230, and it works well.

the only odd bit is that the syphony has fixed gain for the phone audio - so you adjust volume on the phone itself, not on the symphony volume control. You can get into the syphony setup and adjust the gain level.. but its v.loud on even the quietest. You can also choose whether the symphony routes the phone to left spkr, right spkr, or both. My perception is that is works best routed to left + right together.

hope this helps..

Ben

3. Nice! Thanks.

Just have to figure out how to get the head unit out!

4. ascaudio

ascaudio New Member

dead eye i have leads for audi s to put sound through the head units also have keys to remove them as im a voda engineer if ya in swindon gimmie a buzz

5. ascaudio

ascaudio New Member

business number 07812117560
    mine no i dont know roy ??? soz