Yet another picture of the NEW A3

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In this week Auto Express is an article which shows what their claim will be the next A3 to be available (I assume they mean in the UK) in 2012. At a guess it will be released at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2011.

It also mentions about the new S3 with possibly a 280bhp engine being available a year after the release on the main car.

The article also shows an A1 Cabriolet and a 5-door A2 (based on the A1 platform).

Any online pics?

I reckon you're right about the Frankfurt launch. I think they'll start taking orders a month or two later and first deliveries will be at the start of 2012.

AutoExpress make it up as they go along most of the time! I'm due to change my car around September 2011 so if it does turn out to be true then thats me knackered as far as getting another A3 is concerned if the new isn't going to be out till 2012.

In this week Auto Express is an article which shows what their claim will be the next A3 to be available (I assume they mean in the UK) in 2012. At a guess it will be released at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2011.

It also mentions about the new S3 with possibly a 280bhp engine being available a year after the release on the main car.

The article also shows an A1 Cabriolet and a 5-door A2 (based on the A1 platform).

Have you seen the pics in Autocar:puke: If they're on the money then this will be my last A3, truly horrid front end..................like the A1 but worse.........if that's possible.