1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another daft question time! - This time, silicone hoses for S3!

Nogmeister Jul 1, 2012

1. Nogmeister

Nogmeister Member

Is there anywhere that does a full and complete kit for an AMK engine?

Or can some one give me a brief run down of the catagories of hoses around the engine bay?

Ta:thumbsup:

2. Y83OLK

Y83OLK Hulk Smash!

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Define complete kit... Forge sell all the hoses for the charge pipe system and then of course Badger5 for the TIP :thumbsup:

Forge do the top hoses and they do a kit for the lower pipes too but tbh I would not bother with the lower hoses unless you know for sure you aren't fitting a FMIC... and lets face it... why wouldn't you fit a FMIC :D

<tuffty/>

4. liquids3

liquids3 Member

There are different options,id say speak to forge motorsport,ask them for the full s3 8l hose kit,including tip charge pipes,intercooler pipes,also you can buy turbo elbo pipe,lowwer intercooler pipes,servo pipe,plus a few others.if its a standard s3 just ask for the silicone kit though,unless you want to go all out.proven badger five tip (the pipe which connects to your turbo-aibox pipe),does have a little bit more free flowing air intake,but the choice is yours,search google (audi s3 8l silicone hose kit),for different prices ect i would.Depends on your preferances,and what you want,mayby search google (show us you engine bay audi sport net),there was a thread with engine bay pics. Adam..