Yes, I am a child

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
The missus has given me cash to go towards my new TV but look what she got me as a stocking filler.

Cars.jpg

25122008131.jpg

Been having a right laugh with it all day. Mother in law thought it was great. The iwfe cheats though as she claimed victory despite crossing the line on her roof:lmfao:

Cool!

Slot car racing seems to be back on the up! I have some mates whom are really into it - they select certain cars for certain tracks and use special connections to distribute power round the circuit evenly!

Needless to say I turn up and just hammer it....though I often lose and then lose interest! heheh

Great fun though - cool missus!
Rob :D

Wicked!!

I had one years ago, it was the RS Cosworth one, used to spend hours on it, until one day when we burnt the power unit, due to over usage!!! Then we got banned from using it....

Would still like one now though, totally awesome...

yep; i am a child too!.. I actually have a collection of scalex cars and a tonne of track; had my first kit for my 30th from my missus!..

I had the lot but had to get rid
my audi quattro had a little rubber band to give it four wheel drive.

nice one - I've got 4 sons, but theyre just an excuse really.

I often tell people that my wife is a single mum with 5 boys:)

I had the lot but had to get rid
my audi quattro had a little rubber band to give it four wheel drive.

I've got one of thos burried away here somewhere. My mum made me clear out the old room when I moved out and there was boxes of it but being stored for so many years hasn't done the track any favours at all and most of the cars rubber tyres have perished :(