Yes delivery date confirmed!

outlaw7

Reaction score
Excited now, delivery of car now booked for the morning of 26th November! I can't wait!!

Reactions: cuke2u
Just had the number plate sent through it has an RE prefix. Does this mean it's coming from Reading Audi? It is a Company lease car so have not been involved in the order.

Just had the number plate sent through it has an RE prefix. Does this mean it's coming from Reading Audi? It is a Company lease car so have not been involved in the order.

i got to choose my plate from about 40 and none for the prefixes seam to have anything to do with the garage / area it came from, but may be I am wrong, I thought they just got allowed sequential batches now and again to alot to the cars as they needed them ?
be interested if its different ?

I should get my car about same day as you ! Can't wait ! :icon_thumright:

The R prefix indicates It's registered in Theale (reading), but will cover all of Berkshire and probably a bit beyond. So not necessarily Audi Reading. Mine came from Reading and reg starts with an R.

Oh OK, guess i'll find out when I get it! Nearly here now!

Reactions: outlaw7