1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellow VAST performance s4 at Donny show

andybnwc Apr 11, 2009

1. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

Didnt manage to get a pic but noticed a yellow s4 at the show today with like a shark mouth front graphic thing , i noticed some carbon intercooler intakes and some other bits including a vast performance sticker . Then i noticed it was a left hand drive and had a american number plate at the rear . Seems a long way to come ?

2. Siena

Siena Active Member

That's Sparky's Imola S4.

He didn't come solely for Donnington, he's currently based in the UK.

3. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

ah i see shame i didnt get a chance to speak with him

4. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

He's just been rebuilt with rs6 turbos and 2.8 heads, should be running 600+bhp now, really nice guy, talked with him a few times, car's going back to the states in May IIRC

5. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

Yeah, that sounds like it's Sparky's S4. He was supposed to be coming to Elsecar with us, but decided he was going to ponce around at Donny instead!

He's also got a 1.8T avant and another S4 Avant back in the US.

He's a member of our club (vuucult.com) and is based in Hull (most of the time).

Nice motor... :cool:

6. sparkyvw

sparkyvw New Member

this one

[​IMG]

Yeah its mine.

7. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

thats the one , was a bit of a shock to see a vast one there

8. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

A shock...? Why?

9. Siena

Siena Active Member

I think Andy was surprised, to see a VAST car here in LHD, as it's obviously an American car, rather than a German one.

So, it's very far from home, I think that's why he was a bit shocked.

10. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

Aaaaah, ok. I was thinking he was shocked to see a VAST vehicle as they were rubbish or something! lol

11. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

nah as siena said , its very rare to see a american car in the uk with american plates etc , also being a top tuning company and fast as .... makes it even special. Did you get track time sparky?

12. sparkyvw

sparkyvw New Member

yeah got some track time.Was fully booked for sat and sun to go on but i had a egt problem.Did get 3 good sessions on the sunday.Engine only had 400 miles on it before i went on track.

13. sparkyvw

sparkyvw New Member

yeah go some track time in the end. Had loads of sessions booked for the sat and sun.Got 3 good sessons on the sun.Car had a egt problem.Engine had only 400 miles on it before i took it round the track.