XS - Power Relentless X - Pro 4 Fitting and test

Are You still satisfied with v4 rentless manifold? no problems?
Also please let me know:
1. Do You still have some spare cooper gasket mani to turbo?
2. As I read OE bolts for manifold to turbo are pretty hard to use with v4 . Where may I get these bolts You used? Do You remeber the size?
Hey bud

Yeah I am hey best mod iv done on my car in my own opinion. I'm sold out on the gaskets I'm making more so should have by next weekend.

I can't remember the size of the bolts, sam might have a set for you if you want to contact him then it saves you the trouble of having to get.

Hi guys

So a customer of mine has a S3 and his stock Manifold decided to crack, looked at all the options and the Relentless V4 seemed like the best option. Got hold of XS power and they were more then helpful to answer my millions of questions so i decided to order myself one as well and also being the first in South Africa I was extremely keen to get cracking.
to be continued......

Any chance to fix the photo links?

Unless Miggz has changed hosts from photobucket then I doubt it unless you fancy gifting him $400 a year that they now want to allow third party hosting

<tuffty/>

Hope @MIGGZ doesn't mind I edited the photo links on photobucket so they now display. A bit more use to people wanting to see the pictures. @vtraudt .
to edit pictures so they display add ~original at the end of the link eg xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg becomes xxxxxxxxxx.jpg.~original
I have edited the links my build threads . Don't know how long it will work for .

Reactions: <tuffty/>
Nice find... I have moved all my images off photobucket and repointing them gradually...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: mephisto
Great write up this is going to help lots and lots of diy ers lol I'm interested in removing mine now..