Xenon

odonald

Reaction score
Hi, can I fit Xenon headlamps to my 2004 in exchange for my standard headlights, thanks.

If you mean original Audi xenon's, its possible with wiring coding & maybe module changes, its not plugnplay.

If you need a supply/fit solution, ping a pm over.

Xenons lamps require lamp sprinklers so a bumper with them have to be installed also.
All properly wired up to steering wheel wiper stalk.

Tried HID's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few halogen c6 cars appear to have headlight washing already fitted, however subject to checks of course.

Well I thank both of you for replying so soon, I have lamp bulb in my lamps so I can't fit Xenon then.

There are other options for headlight upgrades, you can get LED bulbs which give a brighter, whiter light than halogens.

I replaced the halogen bulbs on my A4 with LED bulbs, the car did not have washers and it passed it's MOT twice with them fitted whilst I owned the car. You would need to check that the car does not do cold diagnosis on these bulbs first though, if it does then you would risk other cars thinking you are flashing them to let them out or something, could be dangerous.

What is meant by cold diagnosis on the bulbs first.

Unless diagnose it with computer, it means to test led bulbs first before installing it permanently.
As been said, led bulbs tend to hyperflash if nit oem/designed to be in the car. This can cause problems on the road as other drivers might think you let them in or other and suddenly get in front of you causing collision.

I've install leds in front fogs, rear indicators, reverse and number plate lights. All hyper flash as on board computer test them every 30 second or so.
I look like disco on the road. Lol

Yep a6 c6 does not like led ...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: KrisKrk
Yup, can second that...my C6 does not like LED's!

Reactions: KrisKrk
I have a pair of OE A6 C6 2007 xenon plus head lights (cornering type) gathering dust in my garage if someone wants to buy them

Last edited:
Do they fit my 2004 model, the car only has normal headlights, thanks.