1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenon problem

cjp2k May 9, 2007

1. cjp2k

cjp2k Member

Hi guys, I washed the car over the weekend, when I put the car back into the garage the auto lights come on as normal, anyway I got out the car and needed to move something at the far end of the garage, unlocked car to see and everything was ok. Lights went off so I unlocked them again, However, my passenger side light failed to come on! When I tried it a third time, it came on as normal.. should I be worried or just forget about it??

I presume if it needs new bulbs the xenons will be covered under warranty?

Cheers

Chris

2. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

I had a similar problem with my passenger side Xenon when I first had the car. It did come on but flickered a lot for a few seconds and then it was OK. The driver's side one was fine. But it went away after a few days has both have been OK ever since.

Personally I would wait and see if it happens more often. If it does talk to your dealer otherwise I wouldn't worry.

3. steve184

steve184 Active Member

mine did this exact same thing - and mine wobble too when driving down the road - which is fab build quality really for a £27k 3dr hatchback!