xenon oem headlight help

Burkin

Reaction score
hi i really want some original bi-xenon headlights for my a3 8p 2008 (pre facelift)

Could someone help me find the cheapest ones that are oem or as good as please :D
i also like the ones similar to the r8.

thankyou

eBAY but they are pretty pricy 400 +. I belive everyone up here are going to disagree with you on the R8 one as its aftermarket and may give you problems after :))

eBAY but they are pretty pricy 400 +. I belive everyone up here are going to disagree with you on the R8 one as its aftermarket and may give you problems after :))

i thought that + theyre not as cool as the angel eyes, they look mean :eyebrows:

When I first went on this forum,I had the same though like you. Angel lights or R8 style are nice but everyone told me their experience in the past with those lights so I decided not to go for it. Its up to you,if you like it go for it. I have been looking for xenon OEM headlight for a while but haven't found any at decent price yet.

When I first went on this forum,I had the same though like you. Angel lights or R8 style are nice but everyone told me their experience in the past with those lights so I decided not to go for it. Its up to you,if you like it go for it. I have been looking for xenon OEM headlight for a while but haven't found any at decent price yet.

yeah, i havent seen any there are just some poor looking ones for 150 so im gonna hold out and hopefully find an s3 breaking n get them cheaper ;)

Your going to be paying around £500 for a set of oem bi-xenon Headlights
the fake r8 ones don't shine bright enough and just look silly