Xenon Lights Fitment

@Ash187 would know best about these.

However if you have a facelift a3 58reg+ then its just using adapters and coding I believe.
You will have to remove the bumper to get the lights out as far as i know!

Reactions: Ash187 and ROB A3 Quattro
I'd also like to know this, I messaged NHN a while back without a response. Mines 2011 A3 sport

yeah mines a 2010 facelift so bumper off any 1 know where i can get these adapters

Hi Guys,

I can fit these lights on your cars, its a case of bumper off and swap plus some wiring and coding, the adaptive part is a bit more involved as you would also need the auto levelling installed to get that to work which is a bigger job. PM me for prices

Last edited:
just looking at your site for the past 15mins or so Ash - I'm always impressed by how people like you take cars apart like they're made of lego, I am absolutely clueless when it comes to cars leaving it to the experts. That lorry driver cutting you up (!) - anyway will pm you, I'm aware xenons will prob cost alot but will take note for future ref.
Thanks

Reactions: Ash187
no worries mate! i am actually in the process of adding another chapter to the site so keep watching it... it takes a fair bit of time to write it up with pics while I'm juggling work and family but i hope to get it updated today/tomorrow