Xenon headlight mounting screws

feck_on_a_stick

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. Does anyone know where I can find headlight mounting screws for a xenon headlight? I've checked the parts database on here and can't find them and the reply from the Parts Request guy is that they may come with the headlights, which seems a bit mental.

My car must have previously been involved in a little bump at some point in its life. All the brackets holding the headlights on the car have either been glued back on or are missing altogether. Both the mounting screws on my car are missing and instead I've found a mixture of speed fasteners and washers built up there instead.

I've ordered new bi-xenons headlight from @t8ups on here, ordered new levelling motors and also put a parts request in through the site for some bolts and other bits and bobs so that everything is lovely and new at the front of the car.

I really don't want to bodge a fitting unless I really have to.

If someone knows a part number for these screws I'd really appreciate it. So this doesn't come across as a wanted post and hopefully not breach any rules, if anyone has any would they PM me?

@IanPG I hope you don't mind me using your photos.

Headlight bottom mounting screw 2

Headlight bottom mounting screw

Try @JonnyDerv he's breaking his car at the min probably best place to get them
From someone breaking a car if your struggling[/USER]

Reactions: feck_on_a_stick
Thanks @<tuffty/> but I've already checked the database and it ain't there, or it's not overly obvious. It has everything but that screw. I've checked other parts of the database too under the bodywork/front bumper sections. It's a bit strange.

Headlight

ok... I see what part you mean now... Prawn found the part numbers for these.. on his thread somewhere

<tuffty/>