Xbox 360.... :)

knobby

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Sorry i know this is NON VAG related, However thought some of you might be interested as I know ya all like a deal and like saving some dollar..

I am able to provide a service to mod Xbox 360's to allow them to play backup games (This allows you to make a copy of the originial so ya expensive originials doesn't get scratched!) , I can also offer repairs on the xbox, so if you are suffering with the 3 Red lights of death i can sort this, and i can also modifiy the unit for better cooling and quieter running.

I can do this from anywhere in the country, will send a courier in to collect and a courier will delivery the unit back to you.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Cheers

Knobby..

So you can cure ANY of the problems that cause the red rings of death to come up? I doubt it, there are some problems that cannot be fixed due to the mainboard flexing/warping and minute cracks appearing, not to mention the tens of tiny pins that need re-soldering.

So by modding an Xbox by replacing the drive firmware, how do you stop the Xbox being banned from Xbox live?

Knobby has failed to mention that if you mod an Xbox and receive a console update then that Xbox will be banned permanently from Xbox live.

I was thinking about buying a banned Xbox to play 'backup' games but 80% of the usage of my Xbox is on Xbox Live...

its worth noting also that the xbox's all now come with a 3 year warranty, so nobody should be paying to have their 3 lights fixed.

cant comment on the firmware issue for sure, although im sure ive heard this before

360's are very easy to flash your self

i think the only one which hasnt been baned on live is ixtreme flash i think

i bet the offers r poring in now knobby

I didnt do this as a money making exercise, i did this to help people out..

I've been using online forums now for about 10 years, mostly VAG sites and i must say Audi-Sport.net is the most unfriendly forum i've ever used..

Once again thanks for your friendly support!

Cheers

Knobby.