1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Factor!

jojo Oct 18, 2009

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Whose going to win?

2. john_s3

john_s3 New Member

that stupid joker mouth essex girl or olly the nob i expect:gun2:

3. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

as long as its not those gormless twins, im not really bothered.

4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

The only winners are those who don`t watch this trash

5. Les 51

Les 51 A pint of Diesel please!

Don't know, don't care!

6. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I only watch X-Factor for the auditions. It's pretty entertaining watching all the crazies making fools of themselves. After that I'm not interested, it just becomes a glorified karaoke show.

7. Gilly

Gilly Member

i only watch it for cheryl cole......even my mrs said she would give her one !!

8. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Craig the scouse Brickie with big arms will win again.

9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Stace, without a doubt....

Crazy ditzy girl, but good!!

10. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

I thought Whitney Houston wasn't that great, to say she was going to sing live was a bit of a joke, I know Whitney is not as young as she used to be but she really did seem to be struggling, judging by the strange chat after her performance I'd say she is just about ready for the nut house...

11. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Who the feck keeps voting for those twins to be in........

And didn't Cheryl look a bit HOT in that top she was wearing after her performance! :)

12. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I'm fairly sure there's a big voting conspiracy going on to get the twins through in an effort to boycott the entire programme. I feel sorry for the genuine singers but I think it'd be really funny if they won the entire thing!

13. yendall24

yendall24 Member

theres definately something dodgy going on with those twins because nobody in their right mind could think they was any good they was so bad it was embarassing i was embarassed for them i was only watching it

14. jojo

Who has actually voted for anyone on X Factor?

Come on, own up you losers. :)

15. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Ummmm, who started this thread????? :slap: LOL

16. jojo

I've never voted in my life for anything on TV, waste of money.

17. Nilz

Same here mate, its all a fix anyway ;)