X-factor

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Well that's my Saturday and Sunday nights ruined since this drivel returned to TV!!!! My missus insist on watching it, whilst I would much rather be watching a decent movie.

No matter where we are or what we are doing on the weekend, my missus must be back to watch them ........and then text her mates about who has just been on!!!!!

Why don't you just f*** off Cowall!!!!!!

Reactions: TonyH38 and Pulp84
I know mate. And im convinced half of its staged anyway.

Reactions: Imola-S3
Always full of controversy,annoying people and idiots but better than strictly come dancing etc so I don't mind it!

Did you guys notice that the actual "show" must have been 25 minutes in total? I don't think I have sat through a program that had so many advert breaks that were over 5 minutes in length each!

Mrs is glued to it. Roll on last week of December when it finishes.

If im being honest i would rather watch Britains got Talent. :) x

i dont mind it, the auditions are funny but would rather have britans got talent

Nobody said it was on again tonight!

I too have no choice but to watch the sh!te.
The most contrived show on Television.

So predictable nowadays. Trev was spot on about it being staged. Last week when that lass who had delusions of grandeur went on and sang like she was putting cats out of business... walked away from the panel... then walked back in again. I noticed several occasions where the camera's would flick to people who were back stage and reacting to her actions. Why would there even be a camera aiming at these random people who work behind the scenes? Then she gets put through after she gets to sing a second time.

I prefer the auditions on The Voice a lot more... at least they've got a decent line up of judges and bad singers actually go home instead of appearing weekly on our screens until the last couple of weeks of the show.

Not that The Voice has done much for its previous winners. Is the main prize to be erased from existence and never heard of again?