x 2 the z on mtv

• Thread starter imported_disley
  • Start date
Easy now CJ.

That was uncalled for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Easy now CJ.

That was uncalled for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cj ure ment to be on your best behavour lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

I think we all are Fallmonk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Sorry i just got an upset stomach and serious indigestion all of a sudden! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif why! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Carole Smiley! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

There are bad jokes and there are very bad jokes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Please do not use that one again or I will come and throw spears at you too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

He He. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

mosaikbritney1600x1200.jpg

You know what the funny thing is? As tdi is always asking which cj is in my avatars: I thought to myself perhaps the C in CJ stands for Carole. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif which was weird as was sure cj`s a guy!

Oh no, what have i started. Carole Junior..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

What was this thread about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif