1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

wilko Mar 24, 2006

1. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Does anyone know what the 10% off code for www.cleanandshiny.co.uk is? I have tried audisport which I'm sure is what i used last time (and that wasn't that long ago) but it doesn't work anymore. Any ideas?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

2. Anito

Anito Member

I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. I've just checked again and still no-one has replied.

I think everyone is too busy discussing the merits of that plane on a conveyor belt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

3. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Yerh but they are happy to talk about god dam Alfa's!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

4. wilko

wilko Top Gear

I have just emailed there sale department to see if the code still exists.

5. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Sorry guys,

The uk-mkiv's one might work thats mkiv

I think the one for here was audi-sport

J.

6. wilko

wilko Top Gear

When you enter these you get this error message:

"Your offer code [code name] is either not valid or may not be used at this time. It has been removed from your cart."

7. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Ok I know this isn;t much help but the detailing world forum's discount code doesn't work either. I wonder if they have expired or he's removed them?

J.

8. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Looks like it. Like I said I have emailed cleanandshiny I'll let you know what they say.

9. stewarta13wsb

stewarta13wsb Member

The one that works for me is -

tyresmoke

...from a different web site obviously but try that.
    Great site/prices/service in my experience by the way.

10. wilko

wilko Top Gear

I have been given a tempory code from John at Clean And Shiny. If anyone wants it please pm me and i'll send it over.