1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF?!? What is it with my magical car?!

S4_dan Mar 27, 2012

1. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

Ok, My car is seriously getting weird now!! :haudrauf: :wtf:

NEVER EVER in my experience of audis (approx 6years now) have I ever seen my DIS do a magic thing! :rockwoot:

En-route to work this morning, and I had to take a double look, laugh with shock, stop and take a pic!!

See Below:

[​IMG]

STRAIGHT UP!! THIS IS NO CAMERA TRICKERY OR PHOTOSHOP!!!!

Anyone else ever seen a DIS do this? Tonight on the way home from work....it was NORMAL again!! :banghead:

2. NineNails

NineNails Proud sponsor of the snack food industry

You were probably going so fast that you warped into a mirror image parallel universe or something. A worn out flux capacitor would cause these effects I think

3. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Sensible in me says - I imagine the DIS has been out at some point for repair or the like and it has a dodgy repair/connection that caused that.

Crazy in me says - ......i wont go there! :whistle2:

4. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

I did wonder if it has previously been repaired as there is only one line of pixels that are feint. Thats extremely good for a 14 yr old Audi with over 173k miles on it! lol

It has never done it before though. In the year i've owned it. Very very strange.

5. Iceash

Iceash Member

I've only ever seen that done on graphic's cards but that's with the software and control. super odd that?!?