WTF is this?!

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I know it's a rover, but jesus, what a f-ing mess! I was in Whitby yesterday and this thing kept 'whizzing' past us with his window down and music on full blast blaring out only treble as his crap system didn't have one ounce of bass in it! Everyone, and i mean everyone, made comments or looked and pulled faces yet the guy seemed to be loving it!

what do you think??

30072006198.jpg

dan

Thats me you cheeky bar stewards!!

Only joking its ****** awful. Reminds me of the one that Mike Brewer did up on that Chavvy programme on Men and Motors.

There is a perfectly good reason for this car, when rove4r went under they ran out of body pannels so used play-dooh to make a the rest up with lol
and the bad noise you hear is the elastic bands unwinding from the engine!

mate works for a big dealer in glasgow ,they got/have some of the last rovers built some came up with one cloth seat one leather seat /wrong engines /a MGF with no glass in the convertable hood! the list goes on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fallmonk said:
some came up with one cloth seat one leather seat /wrong engines /a MGF with no glass in the convertable hood! the list goes on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hey Fallmonk, what makes you think that's because it was the end of the line? Weren't they always like that?
:biggrin:

my workmate bought a 25 brand new even though I told him about two friends whos both blew the headgasket right by forty thousand,his head was warped after ten and needed two grands worth of work on it but luckily it was under warranty,when he first brought it round I said it sounded like a diesel but he dismissed it!

Is that possibley the the new "Turtle Van" from a possible remake of that classic film.