wtc 7

so many factual footage out there proving it to be a planned demolition. My mind just can't seem to understand why still half the world believe them not to be! stupid politics!!!

it was never hit by any plane but yet it collapsed on its own footprint.
looks like an inside job and not Alkaida as originally claimed.

so many factual footage out there proving it to be a planned demolition. My mind just can't seem to understand why still half the world believe them not to be! stupid politics!!!
Its because we were told by our governments and the press,so we believe.
Why no release of CCTV footage of the plane going into the pentagon ? Why was Bush not whisked away by agents if they were under attack as he would be a prime target instead he sat there in a junior school for seven minutes ?
I read that he felt awful for the people killed as he felt it was his fault...I think it was a means to an end to get the war industry up and running and get some oil along the way and doing some unfinished business for his dad with Sadam
Just my view.

Nothing in this world is as clear cut as it seems.

As we know in the UK from the expenses scandal, the rules quickly become something else when they are interpreted by the 'makers', and whilst I've never been one of the big conspiracists, there were a few things that happened around that time that had me scratching my head more than usual.

It seems a slightly inconvenient truth that most of the countries involved (the enemy), seem to have a plentiful supply of oil that isn't being fully exploited, so go figure.

I always found this strange too, was watching a documentary on sky the other night about the twin towers and wtc 7, eye witnesses ie firemen etc told how debris had hit wtc 7 in the collapse, they had watched the flames in this building take hold for most of the day and new it was probably a matter of time before this building fell too...

There are so many stories and different opinions on this that it's difficult to work out what really happened, the pentagon is bizarre, the plane crash in the field the same, nobody will ever be 100% sure what happened that day, not us mere mortals anyway...

No conspiracy imo. I used to believe in the conspiracy for ages, even got hold of some conspiracy DVDs off the net way back after it happened. But the simple facts are that all the buildings shared a very large underground shopping centre, parking lot and subway station. When the towers fell it was equivelent of a 9.0 earthquake to those building around it and loads of weakening and stresses in the structures. This is what caused the other buildings to collapse. It would be interesting to think that the government done it but seriously, naaa can't see that happening, even the russians wouldn't pull that off.

If you take a good look at how the twin towers collapsed you should smell a big rat.
Im not one to fall for stupid conspiracies but these are a few facts I know.

1).
Steel has a melting point of between 1510ºC and 1535ºC

2).Jet fuel burns at around 825ºC which should only produce yellow flame
Which not sufficient to melt steel.

3). At that altitude there was not enough oxygen to sustain enough fire to burn intensively to even reach temperature levels of 825ºC hence you only saw smoke fire which is consistent with fire that lacks sufficient oxygen.

4). Blue flame is hotter than yellow flame but you can produce blue flame from your gas cooker all day long without melting the cooker or the cooker collapsing.

5). To reach the melting point of steel, some sort of super thermite or nano-thermite must have been used to produce that molten effect.

6). The Twin Towers collapse features the symmetry, rapidity, blast wave, pulverization, and excess heat -- consistent only with controlled demolition.

Alkaida or the Talaban could not have pulled this.

Think about this especially you good students of science.

I know as a cast iron certainty that the people who died that day were innocent.
RIP

I don't buy into most conspiracys, except maybe the tupac one lol.

People like to think that they know something that others don't, and I believe this is where most stem from.

Sounds utter rubbish to me.

If you take a good look at how the twin towers collapsed you should smell a big rat.
Im not one to fall for stupid conspiracies but these are a few facts I know.

1).
Steel has a melting point of between 1510ºC and 1535ºC

2).Jet fuel burns at around 825ºC which should only produce yellow flame
Which not sufficient to melt steel.

3). At that altitude there was not enough oxygen to sustain enough fire to burn intensively to even reach temperature levels of 825ºC hence you only saw smoke fire which is consistent with fire that lacks sufficient oxygen.

4). Blue flame is hotter than yellow flame but you can produce blue flame from your gas cooker all day long without melting the cooker or the cooker collapsing.

5). To reach the melting point of steel, some sort of super thermite or nano-thermite must have been used to produce that molten effect.

6). The Twin Towers collapse features the symmetry, rapidity, blast wave, pulverization, and excess heat -- consistent only with controlled demolition.

Alkaida or the Talaban could not have pulled this.

Think about this especially you good students of science.

Your logic is massively flawed IMO.

Steel may have a melting point of 1500, but it will soften at alot less.

Blue/yellow flame doesn't represent the temperature as such, just the fuel to air/oxygen mixture.

The reason you cooker doesn't collapse is because the direct temperature of the flame is no way near any metal, and even if it did, natural gas or lgp won't cause a high enough temperature to melt steel, not on a domestic scale.

Utter rubbish mate.

I'm surprised anyone with any logic is believing any conspiracy theory tripe.