Wow...some good discounts on TT Coupes!

Kugaman1

Reaction score
We were in Aberdeen Audi 2 days ago.....

We are trading in my wifes 4 month old Mini Cooper which has been nothing but bother from day one. Shes getting an a1 sline. We managed to get Aberdeen Audi to give us top book on the Mini and beat the price on Orange wheels for the a1.

Anyway, while we were in there, I noticed that Audi Finance are giving a £5000 deposit contribution on all TTs! I could get a 2ltr Sline quattro with a few extras (metallic, heated seats, audi sound system) for almost exactly £30k. Thats getting the dealer to match the Orangewheels price, which Im pretty sure they will do. Sline spec has a good standard trim, such as interactive dash, LED lights etc.

Seems a lot of car for the money if you ask me? Before the discounts, the car above would retail at £36800.

I wish I could live with a TT, I would be very tempted! However, I need the flexibility of a 5 door and I really like my S3!!!

Have you driven the TT yet? I managed to drive a few cars at an Audi VIP event - RS6, RS3 SQ3 and a TTS. The TTS was hands down my favourite of the day, it's just such a nice place to be, handles well, looks great and is powerful enough. Yet still a reasonable price. Money no object it'd be the RS6 but it's not a liveable daily car unless you own your oil farm.

I'm in the middle of buying a house at the moment so money is a bit tight, but in a year or so I am keen on getting myself a TT

Reactions: Ignition1
A TT s-line is pretty spartan with equipment spec it up to my car spec it's over £40k at least, another thing jumping down to 227 bhp would be too much to drop down too no matter how nice it looks

Reactions: naughts4187
A TT s-line is pretty spartan with equipment spec it up to my car spec it's over £40k at least, another thing jumping down to 227 bhp would be too much to drop down too no matter how nice it looks

This!

I drove a TT 2.0 t sline straight after the RS3 and S3 back in July and at no time did it feel under powered or massively down in comparsion, we have to remember these cars are so much lighter so makes a big difference and they feel really perky. I love them but at the time the deals on an S3 was better, if I hadn't got the RS3 due any week now I'd go for a TT especially with the level of discount available, bargain :)

Reactions: mister.c.
I'd love a TT couple - in S-Line it looks stunning. If was single and don't need boot space etc. I'd be all over it!

Have a look, boot space is actually really good and rear seats okay for up to 10/12 year olds. I had a TTS when my 2nd kid was born and it was surprisingly capable if a little impractical, I'd have another in a heart beat :)

Im seriously smarting on the options front.

Just traded in my wifes 65 plate, 4 month old Mini Cooper as it had all kinds of annoying issues and we were sick of going back to the dealers with it, so weve bought an A1 SLine....collect next week.

If we had not added any spec to the Mini, we would have lost nearly £3k in 4 months. However, we added quite a few bits and bobs, many of which are standard on the Audi....result was that we have lost £4500.
In essence, all of the extras meant almost nothing come trade in time!
Therefore, next new car I buy, Im going to be very, very careful when looking at the options list!

TBH, with standard 19" alloys, interactive dash, LED lights.....I thought the TT was pretty well specced in SLine spec.

Im quite tempted to take a test drive next Wednesday when we collect the A1.....

I reckon I could be into a Scuba blue TT with a heated seats, audi sound system and folding mirrors for roughly £4k plus my 2015 S3.

Its tempting but I think I might regret it as we would then have two 3 door cars......kinda lose a bit of flexibility....

I drove a TT 2.0 t sline straight after the RS3 and S3 back in July and at no time did it feel under powered or massively down in comparsion, we have to remember these cars are so much lighter so makes a big difference and they feel really perky. I love them but at the time the deals on an S3 was better, if I hadn't got the RS3 due any week now I'd go for a TT especially with the level of discount available, bargain :)

Well l suggest you didn't give the RS3 or S3 a seriously good drive especially the RS3 seriously fast fast car l drove it like l stole it as did the other person l was with on the test drive launch control and all
70 bhp S3 and RS3 137 bhp difference over a a 227 bhp TT that's huge difference even giving a lighter kerb weight of a TT
A TT 227 bhp s -line quattro s-tronic is a over priced car full stop

Talking about BIG discounts:

I like the outside but think the inside is very dated:

Place your enquiry with Orangewheels

Have you considered the S5 if you're after a coupe? Some silly discounts on those at the moment due to the refresh (~18%).

Granted I might be biased, but I think it's the nicest looking model in the Audi line up, decent rear room and even more practical as a SB with 4 seats and a good boot, lovely interior, well specced in the Black Edition trim and comes with a supercharged 3.0 V6...

Nice saving but at £37k I think Id go all out and buy an RS3 even though its £3k more....

Well for base spec yes its only another £3k... but I only added £1600 in options on my S5 and it looks like you need to add close to £6k to get the same options on the RS3.

Reactions: mister.c., Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Well for base spec yes its only another £3k... but I only added £1600 in options on my S5 and it looks like you need to add close to £6k to get the same options on the RS3.

S5...lovely looking car,a velvet purple one is parked not far from my work place....cracking spec S5 comes in around £51k...minus discount that is....again its a bit dated inside compared to a S3/RS3...but all the same stunning looking brief...

Reactions: Bristle Hound
S5...lovely looking car,a velvet purple one is parked not far from my work place....cracking spec S5 comes in around £51k...minus discount that is....again its a bit dated inside compared to a S3/RS3...but all the same stunning looking brief...

Blimey not sure about purple...

Yea to get the adaptive steering/suspension and sports diff with ADS you are looking at £50k. Unfortunately I couldn't stretch my budget for those nice things :(

I sort of know what you mean about the interior. The screen and that is a bit old now. Thing is, if the new A4 is anything to go by, I really can't see myself liking the B9 interior in the A5. Would much prefer the same interior as the A7, with a retractable screen and the like....

Reactions: Jassyo06
Blimey not sure about purple...

Yea to get the adaptive steering/suspension and sports diff with ADS you are looking at £50k. Unfortunately I couldn't stretch my budget for those nice things :(

I sort of know what you mean about the interior. The screen and that is a bit old now. Thing is, if the new A4 is anything to go by, I really can't see myself liking the B9 interior in the A5. Would much prefer the same interior as the A7, with a retractable screen and the like....
Velvet purple is stunning in the S5 mate seen 2 of them,One a black edition the other chrome

Velvet purple is stunning in the S5 mate seen 2 of them,One a black edition the other chrome

.....but....it's not Sepang?!

Just had a look on google and it is nice. I'm not brave enough to go with those kind of colours but it's nice!

I'd never have a purple car.
I would have a basic RS3. (Hardly a low spec ?)
I did drive the RS3 hard and in direct comparison to the M135 I had at the time plus the TT I found none of the cars wanting except the basic S3 saloon I also drove.
Guess this is what makes us individuals, can't all like the same thing.

Im seriously smarting on the options front.

Just traded in my wifes 65 plate, 4 month old Mini Cooper as it had all kinds of annoying issues and we were sick of going back to the dealers with it, so weve bought an A1 SLine....collect next week.

If we had not added any spec to the Mini, we would have lost nearly £3k in 4 months. However, we added quite a few bits and bobs, many of which are standard on the Audi....result was that we have lost £4500.
In essence, all of the extras meant almost nothing come trade in time!
Therefore, next new car I buy, Im going to be very, very careful when looking at the options list!

TBH, with standard 19" alloys, interactive dash, LED lights.....I thought the TT was pretty well specced in SLine spec.

Im quite tempted to take a test drive next Wednesday when we collect the A1.....

I reckon I could be into a Scuba blue TT with a heated seats, audi sound system and folding mirrors for roughly £4k plus my 2015 S3.

Its tempting but I think I might regret it as we would then have two 3 door cars......kinda lose a bit of flexibility....

Solution - don't get the A1, get the TT instead. Best of both worlds ! :yahoo:

Reactions: Kugaman1