1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW ! look at this B5

ldoshiv2 Apr 30, 2012

1. ldoshiv2

ldoshiv2 Member

doing my daily snoop on ebay seen this derv b5 HAHA!

411 K !!!!

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: ACCheckBoxCell"][/TD]
    [TD]eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. audiv8quattro

audiv8quattro Member

Bloody hell, car still looks quite mint though, but would anyone buy a car with that milage, mind you it has had 18 bids lol

3. ldoshiv2

ldoshiv2 Member

LOL atleast youl not haveto worry if it is genuine mileage:w00t:.... £600 i thinks quite impressive!

4. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Stop looking at other cars, get on wae yours!:icon_thumright:

ldoshiv2 likes this.
  5. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

160k on the current cambelt??

6. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

You guys are missing the point, the AFN/AVG/AHU/AHH engines will outlast any engine audi made to date ! My neighbor's son has a +500k w reg with the AFN 110Bhp engine. Apart from suspension arms there's not much gone wrong with it ! I sold +250k cars to friends and apart from preventative maintenance and the odd aux. belt tensioner,corroded radiators and suspension arms they don't need much!

7. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

Audi should buy it and put it on display as a testament to build quality! Certainly got its money's worth. :icon_thumright:

8. murran

murran Well-Known Member

the 1.9 110 tdi "afn" lump is the best engine audi have ever put in one of their cars. the old b5 is damned good car too.

a shame all the modern audi's will never see that sort of high milage without spending twice the cars original purchace price repairing it!

still made £600. to say ive just bought a b5 1.6 with just 88k on it makes mine that much more of a bargain i think.

9. ldoshiv2

ldoshiv2 Member

haha ill get my finger oot as soon as im back my holidays! had to replace a few things on her just there, so im skint for the next 4 weeks!