1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW finally done it

nbudwig Dec 31, 2010

1. nbudwig

nbudwig New Member

Hi everyone had my s4 mapped at Amd in Essex today can't believe the difference. Went for a custom map the figures are good i think as i went for quite a conservative map.
    Figures before remap
    271.9hp & 309.4lb/ft
    after remap
    340.4hp & 381.8lb/ft

What do think of these figures any good?

2. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Thats quite good figures mate, depending on accuracy of r/r used. Is there any other mods, exhaust, filter etc?

3. nbudwig

nbudwig New Member

No just remap should i get an uprated filter?

4. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

They are great figures for just a remap imo.

5. aidank1981

aidank1981 Member

Ive got a panel filter an full milltek system with 100 cell cats an got 315 with AmD Essex, admittedly I was offered around 340 but I asked for the conservative map, I'd say 340's pretty top end? Anyone else agree?

6. stickboy

stickboy New Member

i need to get my s4 down to amd and get it on the rollers i got a remap 3" custom exhaust and airbox mod so would be interesting to see what it is putting out

7. IANS4

IANS4 The Fiend!

amazing difference ! i bet its like drivin a whole new car ! i dont reckon thats very conservative though.
    Im getting about 320hp from an oettinger chip and a k+n induction kit .

8. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Id suggest a better flowing exhaust for next mod, release a few more bhp and help engine breath and rev better!

9. nbudwig

nbudwig New Member

I was thinking about an exhaust quite expensive though

10. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

That is a very strong tune and to put down before and after figures like that is really good for a standard motor. Get some piggies forget about the filter .