1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you though?

autolatry Sep 16, 2013

1. autolatry

autolatry Active Member

Lada 1300 1.3

if it was a choice of this or public transport? Love the steering wheel though, wonder if it would take much coding to fit to my a3.

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

As rubbish as it is/was back in the day, it would be cool as flip if it was slammed and a set of deep dish rims with stretched tyres!

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

I prefer this,although it just sold a1969 Skoda Octavia combi
    . [​IMG]

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

i'd only do it to throw a fiat twin cam or something in it to slide it around every corner I could at 12mph,lol

5. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

Its got wash wipers which is much better for xenon lights.
    I bet no one here has that.
    It will go through a big puddle of water and come out on the other side still running.
    Try that with your trusted Audi and see if it comes out alive.

6. ESD1711

ESD1711 Active Member

Theres one that kicks about here which is majorly slammed and i'm not gonna lie - i think its one of the coolest things around.

I remember back in the day when my folks had one and it was the most embarrassing thing they could have bought. I'd have one in the blink of an eye just now.

7. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

I would rather drive a Vauxhall Corsa. And believe me I would rather walk through Brixton wearing a big pink dress than do that

8. Grahamb

Grahamb Member

This car is still running, yeah, how many of you have a car this old and still ok, no one has said so yet, some of the old may not look the best but they are still there.

Will you/ or yours

9. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

If my car had one lady owner and had only done 14,000 miles - im pretty sure mine would last this long too!

10. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

I have only been without a car for four days, butI hate it so much that, yes, I would, if the only alternative was public transport.

autolatry likes this.
  11. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Reminds me of this!

[​IMG]