1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

would these fit mt tdi afn- nozzles???

pirate Jul 25, 2011

1. pirate

pirate Member

2. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Chinese nozzles, do a search for prothe ! Only get genuine nozzles or better used nozzles as Bosch ones even high mileage will flow better than these offered there...

3. pirate

pirate Member

ok its 120 for the bosch ones are they worth it?

4. adamss24

If they are genuine nozzles then yes, you should get a set of 5 as that's how they were available from bosch. If they are supplied as a set of 4 then chances are they are still fakes or the seller had many sets and sold them in sets of 4 to make more money ! Anyway, they will need fitting and pop testing to your injectors so budget for that too...

5. pirate

pirate Member

right not just sumthing i can do myself then?? whats the cost

6. adamss24

They need shimming and pop testing so they open at the right pressures otherwise you will end up with 8 different injections events and the car will run like a bag of nails. Let a proffesional balance them for ya ! If you do a search online, united diesel does supply/fit and balance nozzles from 54 quid each. You can get even larger nozzles for better performance but it's a bit pointless as the turbo will need upgrading and pump adjusting otherwise it will smoke at WOT. I run Bosio race520 (0.260), bv43 (just fitted it last night had a hybrid gt1749VA before), 11mm pump, ported head and a few more mods and soon i'll break 200Bhp- not bad for a little 90 Bhp VE engine ?!