Would B8 5 Spokes fit a B7

Fast3000

Reaction score
Im thinking of changing my S-line 18s for the newer shape A4 5 spokes. Assuming:uhm: the PCD is 112 I think the alloys will fit. Only diffference ive see is that Sline rims are 235 in width where as the newer shape A4 rims are 245?

Anyone know if this will work? and what the newer 5 spokes are called?

I think the centre bored are bigger so maybe spigot rings are all you need, but if they are 245 wide they may rub.

Thanks guys!

Im finding it hard to find a set anyway!

another option im thinking are the 19s 20 inch. which I have seen on a B7. Look quite smart -

not sure how they would look on a silver B7......pics anyone?:blackrs4:

Anyone know the sizes of the bores for each cars, just bought some b8 wheels for my b7?

I have a solution to this being machined at the moment and will let people know how I get on once I have the tyres and wheels fitted!

IIRC the new B8 and the A5 use the new hub set up, which is PCD of 112 as before but a centre bore of 66.1mm. im unsure if the offsets have chnaged though due to a new chassis set up (the new A4 and A5 use the new moduler chassis that VAG have adapted, where one chassis can be lengthened or shortened for different models)

The ET on my wheels is 43, so will fit fine on my B7 without any issues

Thanks guys!

Im finding it hard to find a set anyway!

another option im thinking are the 19s 20 inch. which I have seen on a B7. Look quite smart -

not sure how they would look on a silver B7......pics anyone?:blackrs4:

Sorry i was asking about the 19inch 20 spoke alloys...:respekt:

Are they from the older S8, same style as the B5 RS4 wheels

I have a solution to this being machined at the moment and will let people know how I get on once I have the tyres and wheels fitted!

steve123a, any update on this, did you manage to machine a solution for the B8 wheels?I though the new bore is bigger from 57.1 -> 66.1 mm so spigot rings would work? Does Audi make these at all?

I've just bought a set of pretty much brand new 18" B8 S4 wheels off a fella at work for a good price, did anyone ever get these to fit a B7 Quattro?

Any ideas where I can get the spigots from?... or have I bought a duffer here?... all good tyres and other than a tiny couple of marks on one wheel they are MINT!

Anyone got any ideas where to get the spigots from? I tried them on at the weekend and they do pull up well, but not sure I want to risk it without the spigots to true it completely....

go to any alloy wheel shop and they will sort you some out

I actually have 4 x brand new good quality 66.1-57.1 spigot rings i don't need any more. The are still in the packaging i got them in and i could post them when i'm back from hols on Tuesday for £10 inc postage in you're interested

8.5x19's ET42, Reps but the perfect width and offset.

A4%20Alloys.jpg

I bought a set of wheels off someone who had genuine B8 5 spokes on his B7.. I think the only issue he mentioned was that he was getting slight rub... And maybe that he used spacers maybe?! But that was it.. No mods from what I can remember. Hope it helps