Would anyone like to see my......

Baldyone

Reaction score
That got you looking didn't it, now ask yourself what you though you may find and post it underneath. Would give some idea about the type of people that are currently or soon to be driving Audi's

when I was young (I'll try to be brief) I used to drive a service van all over Essex to rescue broken machines. Every time I passed the old Audi garage in Wickford I promised myself that one day I would buy an A3. Finally that day has arrived and In March of this year I should be the proud owner of A 2ltr TDI Daytona Grey S line SB

really looking forward to it. My only worry is I haven't even got it yet and I'm already planning the next one in 3 yrs time 😁
this forum is brilliant and informative so top job to all those that have been giving loads of knowledge whilst I sit on the loo. Far better than face book, sky news and even Clarksons column in the times 👍

Your obviously a true gent then sir with a clear mind. Thanks for the welcome

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi, welcome to audi sport.net. What spec is the new car? Daytona is nice colour. Im sure you cant wait to collect it. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Originally I was looking at the sport. I love the fact Audi are quite understated and played with the configerator before going to the dealer. Took a test drive in an S line and was won over. Just added comfort pack with auto lights, wipers and rear park assist. Roof rails, reversable Matt and folding mirrors. The only thing I wished I'd also inc was hold assist but I've been driving this many years without it. I think it'll be ok :) oh and went for sport suspension. Now build week 7 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for early March. I've just got to keep distracting myself until then. The waits all part of it I think

Reactions: Sandra
Very nice spec indeed. As you say the wait makes it part of it. :) x

Reactions: Baldyone