would any body have any parts

audijonny

Reaction score
:yum:hi there new to the audi forum but not to audi i would like to ask if any body would have some spare part for my 96 sport laser red some of them are rear boot spoiler four red door handels front mud flaps with out bottom door mouldings any wood goodies for inside chrome kick strips front fogs centre cream leather arm rest many thanks p.s. i stay north east of scotland:redrs4:

Welcome!

On a '96 the front fogs are built into the headlight assembly, the bumper doesnt have the facility to mount them at all.

Arm rests are like hens teeth tbh, i suspect you'll be better off buying any one you can find and have it recovered in the correct color leather than trying to specifically find a cream one.

Things like the door handles again probably easier just buying any you can find and spraying them the correct color.

I dont do wood and chrome so cant help you there!

Thank you for your reply i no the fog lights are built in to the headlights i was maening to make mounts for the bumpers

Dont really see the point when the ones in the lights do the job just fine. Unless ofcourse you were converting to facelift lights.

Probably easier to simply get a facelift bumper than trying to faff about making up brackets and finding random fog lights.

Good idea about the face lift bumper so if any body has a red one thank you and i am wanting to convert to face lift head lights

i can do door handles in blue, and have full wood interior trim (although there is a small chip out of the corner of the front passenger door one).......i was going to maybe use the trim to cover in carbon film but not sure ill bother as i do have the aluminium trim in my car anyway

also have mud flaps

very good sir definatly want mud flaps. i do already have door ,dash and centre console wood parts you dont happen to have any other parts than that do you. thanks