Worthersee 2011 Pics

liquids3

Reaction score
[IMG
IMG_0867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking piccies of some equally epic cars, Buddy. Thanks very much for letting us see :wub: x

awesome pictures pal, i would have had neck ache all weekend, not knowing which way to look! got to love those pristine mk1's!

Yes was amazing!,best thing i have ever been to!,as for the show there are'nt really any tropheys more of a drive around and show of what you have feel,which is kinda better than the english car shows!,yea every mk1 looked like that amazing!,try spot the full leather audi a3 8l as wel lol!,as for austria germany,so freindly happy people was half tempted to move over there,still might lol

Very nice pics mate, some very unique cars aswell.

geat pics there dude, love to get over one day.... im feeling that orange and black 8P, and surprised skoda are getting away with running that name on the plate!!

women are soo much hotter than the pikey slags we get here!

lovely cars too!

women are soo much hotter than the pikey slags we get here!

lovely cars too!
I would say i did'nt know where to look because of the woman as wel as the cars but my miss's put these pics up for me so i won't lol or did i just say it lol

Well jealous - some really nice photos you have there :)

Wothersee 2012!,anyone coming,im going to book after christmas,will be going with 3 other cars,anyone fancys it,can come with!,or are you thinking of going?,i would'nt miss it,Will probably be going may 13 to the 21st,dates not set though!