Worth a punt?

If you got it cheap then yeah why not? If its a minger you could break it. Only thing that puts me off is they have had a few cars hanging about a while and it makes me wonder why. When I was looking for a new car I originally wanted a RS Focus and came across this one http://www.drivelinesportsandperfor...d-focus-2-5-rs-3dr-birmingham-201503051469234 OK its a CAT D but IMO opinion its had a big hit up the back side and not been repaired correctly. You can see the paint don't match and the tail gate ain't straight!!! And that's me looking at a picture so I bet in real life its even worse. Its been around at least 18 months like your S3. No one is buying them for a reason I think

There's a mileage discrepancy in the MOT history, 130, 84, 156 - clocked then corrected?

I'd be worrying about chain rattle at that mileage as if they rattle, the cost of repair will outweigh the value of the car.

Reactions: Raiden
I did see this for sale along with an silver S3 last October. Seems to be about the right retail price but yes, it's a high miler. Warning lights on as the engine isn't running but bulb warning up £2k discount for that :sm4:

There is a bulb out light on the DIS but, there is also a light rain sensor fault showing in one of the other pics. No EML showing.
Nice enough looking car and I'm sure I saw that for sale when I got my one. Too many doors and miles for me though.
There are plenty of other, cheaper one's out there, so no, not really worth a punt.

There are plenty of cheaper cars out there but they all lack options...to have them all fitted you are looking at....£7k at hazzydays for example.

It depends what you want.
I bought my one with 62k and a history of being well looked after.
It has most of what I wanted from the options list, but no double DIN and no MFSW, I've never missed either of those.
Sometimes you just have to hold out for better and it will be out there.

The o/s front and rear doors appear to be misaligned, however it could be the lighting.

There could be a small dimple in the tailgate, left of the badge and directly above the A in the Reg plate.