1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Workshop CD

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Anito, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Anito

Anito Member

Anyone who has a B5 could do a lot worse than buy this CD. I have one and it's excellent.

e-bay
  2. waveform2

waveform2 * J e d i *

[ QUOTE ]
    Anito said:
    Anyone who has a B5 could do a lot worse than buy this CD. I have one and it's excellent.

e-bay

[/ QUOTE ]

If anoyone wants it i'll copy it for them for nowt, if they pay postage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers

Derek
  3. iportus

iportus New Member

Any chance of a copy. If you PM me I'm sure we can sort out something to cover P&P
  4. DangerousDoug1

DangerousDoug1 New Member

Hi Derek

Having major hassle with warning buzzer in my B5 A4 1.8T so if you can do me a CD it would be much appreciated. Email me on dangerousdoug@hotmail.com and can sort out the postage etc.

Cheers
    Doug
  5. imported_GezzerS4

imported_GezzerS4 Guest

I bought one of those as well, but just cannot get it to run on my PC, guy sent me a new copy as well but still no joy, seems that the PC does not know what to open the files with, so if you have any tips I would appreciate it, can get most "dodgy" things to work but this has defeated me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

using Win XP

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif