1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Workshop CD

Anito Oct 19, 2004

1. Anito

Anito Member

Anyone who has a B5 could do a lot worse than buy this CD. I have one and it's excellent.

e-bay

2. waveform2

waveform2 * J e d i *

[ QUOTE ]
    Anito said:
    Anyone who has a B5 could do a lot worse than buy this CD. I have one and it's excellent.

e-bay

[/ QUOTE ]

If anoyone wants it i'll copy it for them for nowt, if they pay postage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers

Derek

3. iportus

iportus New Member

Any chance of a copy. If you PM me I'm sure we can sort out something to cover P&P

4. DangerousDoug1

DangerousDoug1 New Member

Hi Derek

Having major hassle with warning buzzer in my B5 A4 1.8T so if you can do me a CD it would be much appreciated. Email me on dangerousdoug@hotmail.com and can sort out the postage etc.

Cheers
    Doug

5. I bought one of those as well, but just cannot get it to run on my PC, guy sent me a new copy as well but still no joy, seems that the PC does not know what to open the files with, so if you have any tips I would appreciate it, can get most "dodgy" things to work but this has defeated me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

using Win XP

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif