1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wooohooo!!!

ALPINE Jun 22, 2008

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

ok its not that exciting but, i just been offerd some A8 18" alloys! they will fit on my a4 wont they?

cheers

2. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

3. ALPINE

comes with 3 new tyres.... im a lucky bunny that my mate ash has some spare tyres in his garage... £25 each! Thanks ash!

roll on payday! i been itchin for some alloys.

4. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

Jammy sod! :(

5. Siena

Siena Active Member

They'll fit fine.

Sounds like you got yourself a bargain too!

6. ALPINE

bloke wants £200 for the alloys. im going to offer him £150 and see what happens. either way, bargin!

7. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

These the ones on ebay then?

8. ALPINE

na mate. my mate rob is round here atm and his friend is selling them. my ugly little face lit up!! Sold Sold and Sold!!

9. ALPINE

any 1 got a pic of a a4 sport with standerd ride hight with these wheels on please?

10. joss

joss Member

which a8 ones are they?

11. ALPINE

not sure yet mate have not seen them! Rob cant really remember what they ;look like either but he says he thinks there like tt wheel style.

i will see them tomorrow. not really fussed what there like. they got to be better than the standerd alloys i have!

tbh when i started this thread i thought a8`s only had the 5 spokes. i have since learnt that is incorrect. as said will find out 2morro!

12. brendan

brendan 98 A4 1.8SE

could it be this style? s8 i think, rather than a8 - very popular. and how can you buy a set of wheels without seeing them? bizarre.

[​IMG]

13. ALPINE

i have not bought them yet! lol

i have been offered a set of 18"s off a A8. i will get more details tomorrow. there in good nick and there on a 18", so i can safley assume that i will buy them! lol

14. Siena

Siena Active Member

If they're TT-style, they'll either be Avus wheels, or the later 9-spoke B5 RS4-style ones.