wooohooo!!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
ok its not that exciting but, i just been offerd some A8 18" alloys! they will fit on my a4 wont they?

cheers

comes with 3 new tyres.... im a lucky bunny that my mate ash has some spare tyres in his garage... £25 each! Thanks ash!

roll on payday! i been itchin for some alloys.

They'll fit fine.

Sounds like you got yourself a bargain too!

bloke wants £200 for the alloys. im going to offer him £150 and see what happens. either way, bargin!

any 1 got a pic of a a4 sport with standerd ride hight with these wheels on please?

not sure yet mate have not seen them! Rob cant really remember what they ;look like either but he says he thinks there like tt wheel style.

i will see them tomorrow. not really fussed what there like. they got to be better than the standerd alloys i have!

tbh when i started this thread i thought a8`s only had the 5 spokes. i have since learnt that is incorrect. as said will find out 2morro!

could it be this style? s8 i think, rather than a8 - very popular. and how can you buy a set of wheels without seeing them? bizarre.

a4front.jpg

could it be this style? s8 i think, rather than a8 - very popular. and how can you buy a set of wheels without seeing them? bizarre.

a4front.jpg

i have not bought them yet! lol

i have been offered a set of 18"s off a A8. i will get more details tomorrow. there in good nick and there on a 18", so i can safley assume that i will buy them! lol

If they're TT-style, they'll either be Avus wheels, or the later 9-spoke B5 RS4-style ones.