Woohoooooo Yabba Dabba Doooooooooo Look what I just bought

Nice one mate. I would love one for mine but the marine blue colour will be hard to come by :(

Bargain!!!! Im still looking for one!

Over rated. Mine does my head in on the S3. Most awkwardly placed hand brake/arm rest combo ever. Suppose Audi haven't heard of ergonomics then?:think:

Am i missing something? Thought they came as standard on all A3 / S3? mine has one.

Edit/ i thought you had bought this..
Toddler-Flintstone-Car.jpg

Are these simple to fit? It looks as though you'd have to remove the whole centre console bit!

pretty simple to fit sure there are guides on here somewhere, hardest part is cutting the hole to fit it really

wouldnt mind getting the insert for holding drinks for mine, noticed it in the audi manual but have never seen them in the flesh as mine is a pre facelift and doesnt have a drinks holder in the dash.

Last edited:
That's a bargain price, i can't even find a new lid for the armrest for that much. Easy fitting on these as yours comes with the bracket

KB, I have a drinks holder for the armrest from a pre facelift. Missing one metal clip thing to keep it in place in one corner, should be easy to replace. I don't use it in the car, plus due my lid brackets being broken, I keep the armrest shut all the time. I'll have a search for it in the garage to see if its still in there and let you know

pretty simple to fit sure there are guides on here somewhere, hardest part is cutting the hole to fit it really.

My brother happened to get given an 8l to scrap, just pure luck it had a leather armrest in it, took that straight away :whistle2:
Yeh took the centre console bit out to fit the metal bracket...
Didnt have the right tools to cut the hole so improvised. Stanley blade and a blow torch, it went through like butter. Doesnt have to be perfect as the armrest covers the hole.

I suppose, and it does fasten to the cides of the centre console/ handbreak area so might look a little unsightly but is a lot cheaper,

Jammy git! My old gold had one, they do get in the way of the handbrake, but they are still a nice place to rest your arm

Cheers guys my old one had one I never thought id miss it so much, I know what you mean with the handbrake Sportstractor but its so useful lol