1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woohoo remapped baby!! :-)

Compkiler May 28, 2014

1. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

Just had me S3 remapped about an hour ago and the difference is huge :-D Well chuffed! Just been out with the chap to see if everythings ok and it feckin flys now! Pulls a lot more in every gear and the sounds is a bit more angry!!

The map was also updated 2 weeks ago now and he reckoned it was pushing out more bhp than before! :)

2. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Glad you're enjoying it....what's next!

3. LiamS3

LiamS3 #AbbieTheAudi

Enjoy! As Alex said have you got any more plans :)?

4. mechanic69

mechanic69 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

Nice one mate thats what I thought when I got mine, what stage/map did you get? Now you've got the bug you better dig deep for the other mods.

5. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

Just ordered a set of AP Coilovers, FK wheel spacers... 10mm front and 13mm rear.

That will do for now :p

6. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

The map is from Celtic Tuning!

7. Charlie23

Charlie23 Active Member

What map did you get? Revo, apr???? And how much bhp did it push up to?

8. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

It was Celtic Tuning's map.
    They quote 315bhp but the chap said that the map was updated 2 weeks ago and its now pushing out more! Until i get her on the rolling road, i wont know i suppose

9. mechanic69

mechanic69 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

What Stage is that?

10. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

Only one mate

11. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

315+ bhp for stage 1 seems an awful lot so go steady or she'll go through the clutch in no time at all.

Dave-S3 likes this.
  12. Forbzeeee

Forbzeeee Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Sepang Audi S3

315+ BHP is a lot so prepared to be disappointed on the RR unless Celtic have come up with a really special map. Now you've gone Stage 1 be prepared to spend spend spend as modding is very addictive...... but great fun too!!

13. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

It's a bit of the RR lottery again.

310bhp is the usual Stg1 average,and 315 is less than 2% up,so it's within the range of all the other variables such as temp,RR differences etc etc.

A lot of people get consumed with the last few bhp,forgetting that the top figure is measured at the top of the useful rpm scale,and very few,if any would notice a 5 bhp difference,when it's midrange torque that makes the biggest difference on the road.

14. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

Nice, so your saying the remap changed the sound of your exhaust? How?

15. Compkiler

Compkiler Active Member

Its definately changed the note when you rev the engine... growls a bit now where it didnt before