1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woohoo....Just bought a 2006 2.0T Q S-line SE

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Shadowman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Shadowman

Shadowman Member

[Jul 14, 2007]
    Hi all,

Will have to change forums now......just changed my 2004 1.8T Q (190) for a 2006 2.0T Q S-Line SE with all the bells and whistles, and boy am I a happy bunny. Picking it up next weekend...Avus, Full leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, Xenons ( it will be nice to actually see when the sun goes down !! ), Bose, Voice activation, Full DIS.......I reckon it is gonna take me about a week just to read the manual. Only thing I am not really convinced about is the wheels after coming from 5 arm S-Lines, but they are growing on me !!

Any advice on what I am going to notice after the 1.8T Q, presumably a bit more punch and a bit less fuel being used, but apart from that, anything anyone has really noticed as a difference between the two. Only been for a short test run so am keen to pick up any thoughts.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. The911SC

The911SC Active Member

[Jul 15, 2007]
    It will feel totally different. The new suspension is a much better feel albeit a bit too harsh dampening wise. Servotronic steering too plus a fair bit more punch.. Youll enjoy it
  4. golf

golf ***** rent boy VCDS Map User

[Jul 19, 2007]
    The 2.0T is so much better than the antiquated 1.8T. You'll be surprised at the lack of lag on the 2.0 unit. As soon as I graduate I'm getting a B7 (or an M5)