1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wood veneer trim

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by woodsy51, Nov 7, 2006.

1. woodsy51

woodsy51 Type-R to TDI and loving it !!!

Hi All,

This is my first post on here so please excuse me if i ask any stupid questions:bye:.

I am picking up a 54 plate as tdi sport on thursday (can't wait :)) which is great..... but what is not so great is that the person who orignally purchased the car had it fitted with the wood veneer trim option which isnt to my liking. Does anyone know a) If it can be replaced with the brushed metal option ? b) If it can how much does it cost? c) where can i get it from ? d) Is it easy to do or do you know where i can get instructions on how to do it?[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Many Thanks

Chris
  2. cdb2

cdb2 Member

Welcome to the forum mate.

You should be able to get the kit from your local dealer or even on ebay, I've seen some on there. Some Audi dealers even sell stuff direct on ebay at cheaper prices.

A few people have changed their interior tim on here and hopefully one of them will respond it detail, if not just do a search.
  3. wilko

wilko Top Gear

I'd speak to a guy on here called MarriedBlonde he'll be able to sort you out with the kiit if you fancy a spot of DIY.
  4. icenutter

icenutter Member

Also look at www.vagparts.com . Similar parts for an A4 were about £270 iirc.