Woo Hoo got a delivery date!

Pickle1970

Reaction score
Got an email from the dealers yesterday telling me that the car is on it's way and it'll be ready for the 1st September! they also invited us to the midnight party where they do food/music and so on and then you can drive away at midnight. ****** typical we're away for a long weekend and not back until 2nd. :keule:

Still, we've waited 6 months we can wait another day :yahoo:

Got a busy August so it'll fly by.......just hope the DVLA sort my retention documents out quick so i can get my reg sorted

Reactions: FishyFinger, Scotty2011 and CL4RKY
Well done on the delivery date. Look forward to seeing pics of the car. :) x

Thanks Sandra. Spec is

A3 SB 2.0TDI Manual (150) S-Line
Scuba Blue
Panoramic sunroof
B&O sound system
Interior Light pack
Auto lights and wipers
folding mirrors

I think that's it as it was sooooooooo long ago now :think:

Reactions: Sandra
congratz on the delivery date.

I hope you enjoy the car and show her off on here :)

That's great news, August is going to go so slowly. Look forward to seeing some pictures. Sounds an excellent spec.

Cheers, ahhh i have loads to do in August so hopefully it'll fly by.

Don't worry MatthijsR, you'll be bored of them by the time i've finished with pictures

Watford, they were extremely helpful when thinking what car and what bits but pretty slow at giving me any info on build dates and stuff.

Been okay since i emailed Audi UK though

Out of interest how far off was the delivery date from the guess date the dealer gave originally?

It was spot on! they said September 1st, which in fairness we could have but we're away so the 2nd it is :)

f49c68d24c7b731deef55b60d312699f.jpg

Went to the dealers yesterday and she's arrived!!

Reactions: jaguar1187
Nice.
One thing with Watford audi though is they're not the most attentive when it comes to the number plates. All four audis I've had with them have had to be swapped out as either they've not been the GB plates I've requested or the rear plate is fitted wonky.
Just check those before you leave as those can be sorted within 5mins.

Reactions: steeve
cheers guys and thanks Martin i will check them out.......i'm hoping to get my retention papers for my personal plate before then so they can swap them anyway

cheers guys and thanks Martin i will check them out.......i'm hoping to get my retention papers for my personal plate before then so they can swap them anyway

I don't know why they stick plates on so early. The car wont be registered yet and as the plates are stuck on they leave a really sticky mess on the front and back.

If your personal reg is available before collection get them to remove the old plates and check the condition of the panels where they were before they put your new plates on. The back panel is aluminium and easily dented as my A3 was.

I also meant to add, it looks very nice.........................................